FabFilter Bundle On Sale Today Only! $99!

Author
cryophonik
Max Output Level: -28 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4724
2009/07/18 18:54:10 (permalink)

FabFilter Bundle On Sale Today Only! $99!

Just saw this on KVR and thought I'd share. MacUpdatePromo is selling FabFilter Volcano 2, Twin 2, and Timeless 2 all for $99. Today only! Yes, buying the bundle will give the PC version as well as the Mac version.

http://mupromo.com/

I just bought it, registered it, and everything works perfectly on my PC. Latest version and everything.

cryophonik   |   soundcloud  |   Facebook

Q6600 | GA-EP45-UD3P | Windows 7 64 | 8GB
Access Virus Keyboard TI2 | Kurzweil PC3X | NI Maschine

5 Replies Related Threads

syrath
    Max Output Level: -34.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4075
    RE: FabFilter Bundle On Sale Today Only! $99! 2009/07/19 08:12:13 (permalink)
    Just to clarify are they selling Volcano 2, Twin 2 and Timeless 2. Or is it as the page says Volcano, Twin and Timeless.
    chad
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 468
    RE: FabFilter Bundle On Sale Today Only! $99! 2009/07/19 09:11:25 (permalink)
    woah great deal!

I'm the one who got Stuart addicted to Twin 2...

cryophonik
    RE: FabFilter Bundle On Sale Today Only! $99! 2009/07/19 11:46:32 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: syrath

Just to clarify are they selling Volcano 2, Twin 2 and Timeless 2. Or is it as the page says Volcano, Twin and Timeless.

Yeah, it's version 2 of all the plugs. Fully registerable and supported by FabFilter, including future updates. Totally legit! And, these are some incredible plugins. I was planning on buying Timeless 2 for $139 next month anyway, so this worked out great for me!

cryophonik
    RE: FabFilter Bundle On Sale Today Only! $99! 2009/07/19 11:57:53 (permalink)
    Only 12 hours to go! BTW, people asked for a mini-review/description over on tranceaddicts, so I figured I'd copy it here for anyone not familiar with them:

OK, here goes. First of all, FabFilter is well known for their very cool modulation routing - you just click a source, the available destinations light up, and you drag to the one you want and set the level. FF is also well known for their incredibly smooth filters. They also come with a ton of high quality presets, if that's your thing, but all of their plugins are very deep.

Twin 2 - incredible synth. I spent a few hours exploring it this evening and it has a very cool semi-modular layout. Looking at the GUI below, you'll see that the main window houses (L to R) the Osc's, filters, and FX. Clicking on the various controls will reveal additional parameters (it's pretty cool - watch the video). The bottom window is where you add modulators and you assign them as I described above (click/drag). I think it has 25 modulation slots - you only add what you need and the bottom window is scrollable from side-to-side, keeping the GUI pretty uncluttered even when you have some very complex modulation assignments. One of the seemingly coolest modulation parameters on this synth is the XLFO, which is like a combination of a standard LFO and step sequencer that can be used to create sequences and complex arpeggiations (no dedicated arp on this synth). This synth is surprisingly deep.

http://www.fabfilter.com/products/twin.php

Twin 2 Video

Volcano 2 - highly modulate-able filter plugin similar to Tone2 Filterbank

http://www.fabfilter.com/products/volcano.php

Volcano 2 Video

Timeless 2 - tape delay/multi-effect capable of all kinds of tempo-based effects with assignable LFOs and EGs, filters, etc.

http://www.fabfilter.com/products/timeless.php

Timeless 2 Video

nightriderXL
    Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1249
    RE: FabFilter Bundle On Sale Today Only! $99! 2009/07/19 14:38:39 (permalink)
    WOW that really sounds cool I would like to hear some it any on youtube ? Wish I had the money right now but with wife unemployed and me paying most of the bills my spending is limited but yea this sounds GREAT !

NIGHTRIDERXL -XP PRO - INTEL 3.0GHZ -3GB RAM MEMORY -GEFORCE 8500 1GB VIDEO CARD -E-MU O4O4 CREATIVE PRO SOUND CARD

61 KEY YAMAHA MIDI KEYBOARD -25 MIDI KEYBOARD CONTROLLER AXIOM 25 - PEAVEY PV-6 MIXER
    SONAR HOME STUDIO 7 XL - PROJECT 5 VERSION 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1