can anyone help with a problem with vapor?

Author
ATS
Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 877
2007/05/11 00:10:29 (permalink)

can anyone help with a problem with vapor?

I keep getting the following error message "The output configuration in the current multi differ from the current output configuration!" I get this on every single multi I load. Also in Project5 if i make a midi patern in the pinao roll and change multis while it is playing it crashes every single time. I am thinking if I can fix this error message that maybe it wouldn't happen.

Can anyone tell me what this error message means or have any help with the crashes?

thanks.

2 Replies Related Threads

ggg
    Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 324
    RE: can anyone help with a problem with vapor? 2007/05/11 01:53:09 (permalink)
    Wish I had an answer but all I can do is comiserate. Get the same message from Vapor. I've taken to freezing Vapor tracks early to save cpu anyway so I just use different tracks for each multi I use.

I hope when they upgrade the engine (the NI alt not the one that needs the dongle) that it will fix this.

ggg

It was all so different, before everything changed...

Sonar Platinum Lifetimer, CW Synths+++, HP Pavilion Laptop dv7t Quad i7 3610, 16g, .75t hybrid drive, W10 64bit

xylyx
    Max Output Level: -50 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2505
    RE: can anyone help with a problem with vapor? 2007/05/11 01:59:04 (permalink)
    It likely refers to the multi having been setup to use more outputs than you currently have the Kompakt player set to, so I would suggest changing the number of outputs that the plugin is set to use and increase them until this message disappears....and yes, having differing output settings to what the multi used can cause problems like crashes.

Note: changing the number of outputs while using the plugin in P5 (or even other hosts) could potentially cause crashing too...if so, change the settings using the standalone version and then load the plugin into P5.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1