Pink Floyd's Mother

Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Author
crumbsinstash
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3
RE: Pink Floyd's Mother 2007/08/10 13:50:33 (permalink)
Amazing job GG! Gotta bump it again for those who have not heard this yet...
How 'bout a cover of "Sheep" from animals?

Hi....I'm lord Sweetpea!!
jamesg1213
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 21760
RE: Pink Floyd's Mother 2007/08/10 13:54:12 (permalink)
'Crumbsinstash'

Hmmm...would that be you in disguise Gamergirl?...naughty naughty.

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
crumbsinstash
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3
RE: Pink Floyd's Mother 2007/08/10 19:18:43 (permalink)
hmmmmmmmm..............................no.
Just a fan,
bump
ORIGINAL: jamesg1213

'Crumbsinstash'

Hmmm...would that be you in disguise Gamergirl?...naughty naughty.

Hi....I'm lord Sweetpea!!
Gamergirl
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 181
RE: Pink Floyd's Mother 2007/08/14 13:27:27 (permalink)

No, he's not me. That's funny, James, though ya got me laughin'- you're a funny guy (I'm thinkin' of the "Funny Guy" schtick from Goodfellas ...).

Thanks a bunch <huggs> crumbsinstash. Love your moniker BTW... that's a bad place to be in, what kind of crumbs? Do they burn well ?

Thinkin' of covering "Still... You Turn Me On," (by ELP) using my own voice, now that I have SONAR PE with the Roland V-Vocal- I can do pitch correction. What do ya'll think?

As for doing Sheep, yeah, I'd love to, but I don't have Animals at the moment, and I'd wanna get it right- I actually had the sheet music for Mother (yeah, I know, I cheated), I'm not the best by-ear player, particularily when it comes to instruments I don't play (such as bass). I'd hate to try it without the music. BUT... I"m redoing some originals that you guys might like, they were posted before then took 'em down for remix, such as "Pagan Soul," and "Sweet Ariel," (no I'm not a lezzie, but this song just popped into my head and the name "Ariel" seems to fit better with the music and rhyme, and I'm going to have a male friend of mine do the vocals). Also, I have a whole BUNCH of other projects (like those mentioned above) I absolutely have to get done first. Folks that run some religious 'net-based pagan radio stations keep asking me when Pagan Soul is coming back up, and a friend of mine wants me to do a song for him based on the Traveller Role Playing Game. I have to fulfill those promises first befroe I can even consider undertaking a project as large as a remake of Sheep.

Anyway, you have my assurances that I will put it on my list of Things to Do In The Future. However, for now, you're just going to have to settle for me singing tonelessly, loudly and annoyingly in your ear:

"WAVE UPON WAVE OF DEMENTED AVENGERS MARCH GENTLY OUT OF OBSCURITY INTO A DREAM.... dream...dream....dream...drea ...dre .... dr.....d
YAAAHHH!!!! <Guitar KAH-CHANGG!!!>"
Heee-heee
GG

post edited by Gamergirl - 2007/08/14 13:44:27

"As above, so below."
-Hermes Trismegestus

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play."
-James Tiberius Kirk

"Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law."-Aleister Crowley
Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1