Resurrection - Final Remix

Author
theguitarplayer
Max Output Level: -40 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3523
2007/08/07 19:48:14 (permalink)

Resurrection - Final Remix

This is the third and final song of the Trilogy Song. I have put alot of time into the three Trilogy songs and I think they are all finally complete. All three songs have a deep bass drum beat in each one that I put in there on purpose. If you listen to it carefully it is His heart beating for you and me. The heart beat in this one is fast and glorious. He's lifting up to glory and His body is racing a million miles an hour with joy for us. He is going to sit at the right hand of God. To be by His side and to watch over His sheep (us). We will see Him again when the Father is ready to send Him and not untill then. When He come it will be a glorious day for those who believe on Him. Amen to that! Enjoy!

Song on my SoundClick site- Resurrection, click the link below.
post edited by theguitarplayer - 2007/08/11 02:31:36

Sonar X3 Studio, Acid Pro 7, Sound Forge Pro 9, Sonicfire Pro 5, Kinetic 2, Cinescore, HP Pavilion dv7, CORE i7, Q-740, 8gb Ram, Windows 7- 64 bit, 4 tb mem , Audiobox USB, Digitech GNX4, Gibson SG1 & SG3, Martin J65M, Washburn Custom Cumberland, 3 Marshall Amps, Casio 365 Keyboard, M-Audio Axiom AIR Mini 32,  Behringer Truth Monitors, Garritan Aria, EWQLCC, Alloy 2, Ozone 6, Melodyne 

http://www.soundclick.com/JohnRKennedy

7 Replies Related Threads

theguitarplayer
    RE: Resurrection - Final Mix 2007/08/08 22:25:52 (permalink)
    Clark you wrote on the wrong song page. I will be working on this one tonight. Should have reposted soon.

Added a VST Clean Comp and a Wave RCL - Drum Setting to bring the drums up. Comments please!
    post edited by theguitarplayer - 2007/08/08 23:24:42

Sonar X3 Studio, Acid Pro 7, Sound Forge Pro 9, Sonicfire Pro 5, Kinetic 2, Cinescore, HP Pavilion dv7, CORE i7, Q-740, 8gb Ram, Windows 7- 64 bit, 4 tb mem , Audiobox USB, Digitech GNX4, Gibson SG1 & SG3, Martin J65M, Washburn Custom Cumberland, 3 Marshall Amps, Casio 365 Keyboard, M-Audio Axiom AIR Mini 32,  Behringer Truth Monitors, Garritan Aria, EWQLCC, Alloy 2, Ozone 6, Melodyne 

theguitarplayer
    RE: Resurrection - Final Mix 2007/08/11 02:23:38 (permalink)
    Just reposted this one also with some panning, adjusted the reverb and cleaned up the sound a little. I want to finish this one also. Comments please. Thanks John

zeypxun
    Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 918
    RE: Resurrection - Final Mix 2007/08/11 04:24:49 (permalink)
    It started off good but then became real chaotic and garbled together. I could barely tell what was going on. Also the day He resurrected was not the same day He went to go sit at the right hand of the Father. He stayed on earth for at least a month and then ascended. Then He sat at the right hand.

www.reverbnation.com/zeypxuntomlittle

Look me up on myspace!
    www.myspace.com/zeypxun

I'm so happy Faith No More is BACK!
    theguitarplayer
    RE: Resurrection - Final Mix 2007/08/11 11:54:26 (permalink)
    xeypxun, the chaotic sound behind the guitar is another guitar with flange and phaser, kind of meant to be that way (for what ever reason I decided than, I don,t even know-but it is). As for your trying to teach me the bible, had you clicke on the story line of the player you would have known I already had all that information there. Be kind to people and do not judge what they know or don't know. We don't want to be puffed up with pride thinking we know everything. I claim to know nothing, that's why I'm in this forum to learn about music mixing and helping others where I can as I learn better mixing practices. Thank you for you comments on my music and for listening. Praise the Lord. John

zeypxun
    Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 918
    RE: Resurrection - Final Mix 2007/08/12 12:57:30 (permalink)
    I meant everything not just the guitar is all garbled together. Almost like there is too much going on and there is nothing discernable. And you said "the day He went to sit at the right hand" in the description right under the title "Resurrection", that was all I was talking about. This is not Judging. I was trying to point something out. If you want to take it that way then that's fine, but ironically that is judging. I hardly ever read the story about a song on soundclick but I guess I should have on this one.

www.reverbnation.com/zeypxuntomlittle

Look me up on myspace!
    www.myspace.com/zeypxun

I'm so happy Faith No More is BACK!
    ToneCarver
    Max Output Level: -58.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1655
    RE: Resurrection - Final Mix 2007/08/12 17:15:34 (permalink)
    John,
    Interesting gentle intro, piano is nice. The rapid panning in the middle section is a nice effect but got to be a bit much while listening in headphones. Nice outro. Nice guitar playing in the middle part. A thoughtful piece.
    theguitarplayer
    RE: Resurrection - Final Mix 2007/08/12 22:04:19 (permalink)
    xeypxen- PEACE!!

Bill, This is a very busy piece, as you can tell. When my computer crashed and I lost my files I have had to do everything from scratch off an mp3 disc that I had recorded. Thankful to my Sonic Forge Sound Foundry, I was able to at least make a low quality wav file and had only that to build on, if you know what I mean. No individual seperate tracks, just a rebuild mp3 converted to a wav. I think under the circumstances, I did alright with the file. Thanks for your thoughtfulness. John

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1