Recording previous tracks on new one? Read this

Author
RobertB
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 11256
2007/08/12 19:00:16 (permalink)

Recording previous tracks on new one? Read this

I built this for MC, but the principle applies. If you are using the built-in sound card, it should help.
Sounds bleeding onto new track

My Soundclick Page
SONAR Professional, X3eStudio,W7 64bit, AMD Athlon IIx4 2.8Ghz, 4GB RAM, 64bit, AKAI EIE Pro, Nektar Impact LX61,Alesis DM6,Alesis ControlPad,Yamaha MG10/2,Alesis M1Mk2 monitors,Samson Servo300,assorted guitars,Lava Lamp

Shimozu-Kushiari or Bob

2 Replies Related Threads

jamesg1213
    • Total Posts : 21760
    RE: Recording previous tracks on new one? Read this 2007/08/14 06:21:43 (permalink)
    Bumparoony.

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
    SteveStrummerUK
    • Total Posts : 31112
    RE: Recording previous tracks on new one? Read this 2007/08/18 07:43:26 (permalink)
    Hi there

This post by Robert is just the sort of thread I envisaged when I asked about Off-Topic and Poll threads.

Does anyone think it's worth contacting the administrators or regulators to ask if we can have our own 'Sticky' space in the top window to post 'advice' threads' similar to this one?

I hasten to add that not every thread be placed separately there, but maybe a 'folder' with all the help threads tucked away inside.

BTW, I came across this from the forums' FAQ to do with polls - I don't get the option when I log on - it would be interesting to find out whether you silver/gold/platinum ranked members get this privilege.

How do I create and vote in polls?

Creating new poll works just like posting messages. By clicking on NEW POLL, a pop-up window will appear and you can enter your Poll Question and vote choices in it. If you would like to create a poll that allows multiple selection (checkbox instead of radio button), check the “Allow Multiple Selection?” box. Enter the poll choices below the message body text box.

Once the poll is submitted, members will be able to vote, view result, edit poll, or even strip poll (some of these options only applies to the poll creator and the forum moderators). There are many options provided when editing your poll. You can change your poll question, add/edit/delete poll choices, and change multiple selections to single poll selection, etc.

Steve

Music:     The Coffee House BandVeRy MeTaL

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1