z3ta+ - very simple question

Author
fgauer1
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 15
2008/02/02 12:54:47 (permalink)

z3ta+ - very simple question

Hi - I don't know why this is escaping me... or maybe I'm just not understanding the routing of z3ta+ yet...

I just want to simply assign the output of an oscillator to an envelope to adjust the release time of the sound. Just a simple wave form. So in essence I want to play a saw wave form, release the key, and have the sound go on for a bit...

With the interface I can't seem to understand how to do this simple routing. I've tried the modulation matrix etc. I can get the LFO filter to work - but I can't seem to get the sound to be effected by the envelope generators... It's a very simple thing to do - and I've done it on many other synths - what am I missing here?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies Related Threads

b rock
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8717
    RE: z3ta+ - very simple question 2008/02/02 18:01:17 (permalink)
    assign the output of an oscillator to an envelope to adjust the release time of the sound. Just a simple wave form. So in essence I want to play a saw wave form, release the key, and have the sound go on for a bit...
    Click on the Program button -> Initialize. Click to enter a wavfile into Osc 1 (Vintage Saw 1).
    The dedicated Amplitude EG will be visible under Envelope Generators [A]. Increase the setting of the release slider.

You can also use the Modulation Matrix, but this is the easy way in.
    sarcazm
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 61
    RE: z3ta+ - very simple question 2008/02/02 20:42:19 (permalink)
    and make sure the amt (level) of the AEG is not in set in the middle, which is 0 level, though by default it should already be set to the maximum positive value (top)
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1