rockreid
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 72
2008/02/05 12:35:47 (permalink)

Rapture w/ Sonar 7 - won't activate multitimbaral

Win XP
Sonar 7 producer
Rapture

I checked the popup box to enable multitimberal mode and quit out of Rapture. But when I add Rapture back and check enable all outputs into Sonar Rapture still boots up in Monotimberal and i get one stereo output track. What gives?

1 Reply Related Threads

ChristopherM
    Max Output Level: -56 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1921
    RE: Rapture w/ Sonar 7 - won't activate multitimbaral 2008/02/05 13:29:44 (permalink)
    Multimbrality is stored individually for each Program, so you need to set it by individual Program and save accordingly. Alternatively, if you set the current program to Multitimbral then save the project, when you re-open that project, Rapture will "remember" that it should be multitimbral, because the current program is always saved as part of the project. If you add a new instance of Rapture, by default this will not be Multitimbral unless you subsequently open a Program that is Multitimbral. (Hope I am making sense!)

Whether or not Rapture is in Multitimbral mode, it only provides a single stereo audio output. All six elements are always mixed in the Global DSP stage, so I do not believe that Rapture can ever provide multiple audio outs.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1