Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 6
Author
pgw
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 705
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 12:33:43 (permalink)
Thanks for the warning Paul, maybe it´s time for a "blacklist" of unsupportive/bad vendors.

Per
MattatAMG
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 13:06:58 (permalink)
Paul,

Firstly I haven't had any mails from you for months. Maybe my ISP is blocking you. If I don't answer your points here mail matt@amguk.co.uk AND matt@amguk.demon.co.uk and one at least should get through. It is also possible you called me a twat or something in a mail and I blocked your mails of course... ;-)

OK. To your points:

1. We don't have a set policy on number of authorisations. Each application is judged on it's merits. I had one unlucky Japanese guy who was literally struck by lightning and needed 3 in a week for example. We have a large installed user base so we know what is normal or average from this. 4 in two years is quite a lot above average but not beyond the pail.

2. We have hundreds if not thousands of happy users. Assuming there's not another whose e-mails are bouncing around or they're posting somewhere no one has referred me to - you're the only one with an 'issue'. The simple fact (I believe I recall) is that you took your third authorisation explicitly against my advice as I knew that simply would not work. If you'd had the sense to realise we know more about how our software works than you do then you would at least be complaining about not having your third rather than 4th. But of course by your admission, having had it, that wouldn't have been a problem. As it is the 4th also isn't a problem.

3. All software developers who use this sort of CP have limits. They don't announce them but if you push them far enough you hit a wall. That's the way it is and unfortunate and unfair, etc. we all know. It 's a pain for all the people involved who are honest. It's a shame but it's a fact of life.

4. The software is very SIMPLE and VERY STABLE. It doesn't officially support Vista though. Maybe you need to update to 1.06 if you had problems with it although I think this is more you making something of nothing than anything. There's simply no record of any serious problems although you get the odd bug come up of course, these are usually solved very quickly. It's a non-issue.

5. I think you bought many AMG products over many years and I seem to recall we even had some direct communications and you seemed very happy. With KAB you seem to have revealed an attitude where your opinion of your knowledge on the subject outweighed ours' and when it did not it has ended up creating a problem for you that would never have arisen had you simply listened. Software only works within certain criteria and when you start twisting these criteria around and try to do things that officially it won't do then you're wise to listen to those that may know better. Especially when you then want to blame everyone else for the problem you created afterwards and crusade against them.

6. Your comments about KAB itself are obviously coloured by your 'issue' - created by you, extended maybe by failed communications but not in reality an issue if you need a 4th auth on a supported format. You can have the 4th although I wonder a bit why you even bother if KAB is so bad? ;-) The fact is it's the absolute best of it's type and you're just making these remarks out of spite IMHO.

Hopefully that puts things into their correct context rather than your rather unique take on things. Zap in that license application (from a supported system), ask for an update for 1.06 if need be and I'll zap you a license for this crappy, buggy software you hate so much. Hopefully then you'll be a happy camper. ;-)

Cheers - Matt 8)
Twigman
Max Output Level: -38.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3667
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 13:14:47 (permalink)
I get the impression that Mr Russell is not attempting to run your software under Vista but on a non-Vista partition of a dual boot machine.
So why do you claim he's running an unsupported platform and refuse him a licence?

Become a Fan on Facebook
Buy our stuff on iTunes
Q9550-P5QL-E-8GB1066RAM-GT9800 1GB-RME HDSP9632-W7Prox64-X2x64
rchristiejr
Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1342
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 13:18:31 (permalink)
Guess its always good to get the complete story before passing judgement.

R

RFC JR
Pure Desires~~

musicade
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 552
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 13:21:14 (permalink)
Original: MattatAMG: 3. All software developers who use this sort of CP have limits. They don't announce them but if you push them far enough you hit a wall. That's the way it is and unfortunate and unfair, etc. we all know. It 's a pain for all the people involved who are honest. It's a shame but it's a fact of life.

That would be illegal and against consumer rights then....
DaveT
  • Total Posts : 724
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 13:27:47 (permalink)
Thanks for the heads up Paul. Some vendors just don't respond until their dirty laundry gets aired in public. Maybe you'll get some satisfaction down the road.

Email is easy to ignor. A snail mail letter with a signature might get you going in the right direction.

DaveT
Modulation
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 492
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 13:34:19 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: MattatAMG

Paul,

Firstly I haven't had any mails from you for months. Maybe my ISP is blocking you. If I don't answer your points here mail matt@amguk.co.uk AND matt@amguk.demon.co.uk and one at least should get through. It is also possible you called me a twat or something in a mail and I blocked your mails of course... ;-)

OK. To your points:

1. We don't have a set policy on number of authorisations. Each application is judged on it's merits. I had one unlucky Japanese guy who was literally struck by lightning and needed 3 in a week for example. We have a large installed user base so we know what is normal or average from this. 4 in two years is quite a lot above average but not beyond the pail.

2. We have hundreds if not thousands of happy users. Assuming there's not another whose e-mails are bouncing around or they're posting somewhere no one has referred me to - you're the only one with an 'issue'. The simple fact (I believe I recall) is that you took your third authorisation explicitly against my advice as I knew that simply would not work. If you'd had the sense to realise we know more about how our software works than you do then you would at least be complaining about not having your third rather than 4th. But of course by your admission, having had it, that wouldn't have been a problem. As it is the 4th also isn't a problem.

3. All software developers who use this sort of CP have limits. They don't announce them but if you push them far enough you hit a wall. That's the way it is and unfortunate and unfair, etc. we all know. It 's a pain for all the people involved who are honest. It's a shame but it's a fact of life.

4. The software is very SIMPLE and VERY STABLE. It doesn't officially support Vista though. Maybe you need to update to 1.06 if you had problems with it although I think this is more you making something of nothing than anything. There's simply no record of any serious problems although you get the odd bug come up of course, these are usually solved very quickly. It's a non-issue.

5. I think you bought many AMG products over many years and I seem to recall we even had some direct communications and you seemed very happy. With KAB you seem to have revealed an attitude where your opinion of your knowledge on the subject outweighed ours' and when it did not it has ended up creating a problem for you that would never have arisen had you simply listened. Software only works within certain criteria and when you start twisting these criteria around and try to do things that officially it won't do then you're wise to listen to those that may know better. Especially when you then want to blame everyone else for the problem you created afterwards and crusade against them.

6. Your comments about KAB itself are obviously coloured by your 'issue' - created by you, extended maybe by failed communications but not in reality an issue if you need a 4th auth on a supported format. You can have the 4th although I wonder a bit why you even bother if KAB is so bad? ;-) The fact is it's the absolute best of it's type and you're just making these remarks out of spite IMHO.

Hopefully that puts things into their correct context rather than your rather unique take on things. Zap in that license application (from a supported system), ask for an update for 1.06 if need be and I'll zap you a license for this crappy, buggy software you hate so much. Hopefully then you'll be a happy camper. ;-)

Cheers - Matt 8)

I find this attitude completely offensive towards customers and unacceptable. As a seller, it's MHO that every effort must be made to satisfy a customer. Even if they are rude out of frustration. If a person is dissatisfied in anyway with a product, every effort has to be made to make them happy. Down to the point of a refund. I do this with what I sell (my music and services). Cakewalk does this (I've gotten a refund from them before, with an apology). Newegg does this. Just about every company I deal with does this. And if a company doesn't do this, I stay away from them. Add me to the list of people that will stay away from this company.
Trojka
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 284
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 13:38:43 (permalink)
That sucks. I had similar problems with my previous PC (network card problems, always screws up your machine ID), which led to the same problem with WaveArts and Applied Acoustics. But the guys at these companies were very friendly, and supplied new codes without hesitating.
MattatAMG
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 13:41:26 (permalink)
I don't know what he's doing really. I knew his last file wouldn't work when he insisted on having it and knew what the situation was then. Now? I don't know anything other than what's here really. Before he was talking about changing machines, etc. I don't know why he's bothered at all if the software is as bad as the picture he paints. His view is pretty unique in this respect too. It seems more about me and less about KAB or the reality for some reason. Maybe he didn't like my advice or being wrong on authorisation number 3. Who knows?

I just thought I'd take a quick look and one customer has needed 4 authorisations since Sept 2006. A guy called Phil from Romsey, UK for the record. He actually needed them, didn't take them when they were going to be useless too. So that's actually 4 in 9 months although we said he should hold onto his current computer for as long as possible now, 8 months so far, so good. ;-)

Some users only need need one after years, many 2 and some 3 of course. All these users have had what they needed and are happy users. I don't really know what this guy's motivation is, it's not shared by the hundreds of others we deal with. He's a special case for one reason or another. You decide. I don't want to drag this on too much. Hopefully he'll figure out what he wants, has a system that we support and ask for it and then maybe he'll be happy and have an entirely different view of KAB as he won't feel the need to make the story suit his ends any longer?

Cheers - Matt 8)
Trojka
  • Total Posts : 284
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 13:45:57 (permalink)
Wow, just noticed the last posts are by Matthew himself.

I think there are about 10 people too many in this conversation. LOL
wormser
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 984
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 13:51:57 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Trojka

That sucks. I had similar problems with my previous PC (network card problems, always screws up your machine ID), which led to the same problem with WaveArts and Applied Acoustics. But the guys at these companies were very friendly, and supplied new codes without hesitating.

For the record, Sony most definitely does, (or did) keep track of number of registrations because I got caught up in the "too many registrations" message on their web site when I did re-install of Soundforge.

In my case, my CD key just happened to be one that a cracker program seemed to like to generate for some reason.
A quick call to Sony, verification of my name and address and they issued me a new key and serial number and I've been on my way fine ever since.
I've been a customer of Sonic Foundry /Sony for years so maybe they like me :)

As for Waves, I refuse to buy their products because of their storm trooper like tactics.
John
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 30467
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 14:12:30 (permalink)

Paul,

OK. To your points:

Cheers - Matt 8)

MattatAMG;

I was not going to comment on Paul’s post. I was not sure if he was as forthright as he might be in another situation.

Your posting has changed all that. You really have no idea how to deal with customers. I now find that all that Paul said was probably understated. You have confirmed in one long and self indulgent post the very worst practices of some developers to berate their paying customers. What you have done with Paul is awful. What you have written here is beyond understanding and I am glad that Paul took the time to alert us to your business practices.

Be assured that your products will never see any computer of mine.

Best
John
mwall
Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1262
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 14:17:35 (permalink)
I think I encountered this type of licensing deal first with EZ Drummer. With their's, I think it's four or five authorizations, up to two simultaneously, before you have to call to get more if needed. This worries me some, particularly after reading your post, Paul, and the retort by the manufacturer. What determines reasonable? Some people lease their computers to stay up with the latest technology, which means changing them out every year or so. Computers break down. You've got mobile considerations. What's with the limit? And I kind of agree with Modulation's take on customer service. Customers whine ... It's a shame but it's a fact of life. More so, it's a shame they have to.

Cake's the best as far as authorization requirements, for sure.
post edited by mwall - 2008/02/12 14:40:48

Mark
-----
Some tunes:
http://www.reverbnation.com/markwallace
http://www.soundclick.com/markwallace 

DAW: SONAR X3 Producer; GA-P35-DS3L; Q6600; OCZ 8GB DDR2 800; Win8 64-bit; Gina 3G.
musicade
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 552
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 14:22:29 (permalink)

I don't know what he's doing really. I knew his last file wouldn't work when he insisted on having it and knew what the situation was then. Now? I don't know anything other than what's here really. Before he was talking about changing machines, etc. I don't know why he's bothered at all if the software is as bad as the picture he paints. His view is pretty unique in this respect too. It seems more about me and less about KAB or the reality for some reason. Maybe he didn't like my advice or being wrong on authorisation number 3. Who knows?

I just thought I'd take a quick look and one customer has needed 4 authorisations since Sept 2006. A guy called Phil from Romsey, UK for the record. He actually needed them, didn't take them when they were going to be useless too. So that's actually 4 in 9 months although we said he should hold onto his current computer for as long as possible now, 8 months so far, so good. ;-)

Some users only need need one after years, many 2 and some 3 of course. All these users have had what they needed and are happy users. I don't really know what this guy's motivation is, it's not shared by the hundreds of others we deal with. He's a special case for one reason or another. You decide. I don't want to drag this on too much. Hopefully he'll figure out what he wants, has a system that we support and ask for it and then maybe he'll be happy and have an entirely different view of KAB as he won't feel the need to make the story suit his ends any longer?

Cheers - Matt 8)

The fact that you are even posting this kind of thing here is SO wrong. It's between you and the customer and you should not be discussing this here at all.

Regardless of who is wrong or right this is as good a reason as any not to buy software from your company IMHO.
John
Forum Host
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 14:30:40 (permalink)
Its simple. All Matt B had to say is. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Send me an email and I will be sure to send you the authorization codes and the update ASAP. I apologize for any inconvenience you have encountered. It will never happen again.

If Matt had written anything like the above things would be totally different.

Best
John
corrupted
Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2739
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 14:30:53 (permalink)
Wow, now I REALLY won't buy your products. Way to be openly condescending in front of potential customers.
flinger
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 382
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 14:32:19 (permalink)
Matt, instead of being antagonistic and begrudging and suspicious over every authorisation you hand out to your paying customers, you need to see things from your customers, and potential new customers, point of view. The phrase 'the customer is always right' doesn't mean that they always are, but that you should do your best to accommodate them in this competitive market place.

I can appreciate if there have been communication problems in this issue, but with your hard line attitude and back-against-the-wall, us-against-them lack of humility, you aren't coming across very well.

You say yourself that he has bought many of your products, has he not been a good customer for you? I would have thought that keeping such a customer happy would be more important than counting out authorisations like a strict schoolteacher.

R!Soc
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 660
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 14:32:22 (permalink)

Who the Hell are you to decide how many times I replace my workstation or re-install my OS on it?
John
Forum Host
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 14:33:05 (permalink)
Wow, now I REALLY won't buy your products. Way to be openly condescending in front of potential customers.

He really knows how to make friends and influence people. LOL

BTW I for one will not stand for anyone trying to humiliate a fellow forum member. I don't care who they may be.
post edited by John - 2008/02/12 14:52:12

Best
John
yorolpal
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 13829
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 14:35:14 (permalink)
Maybe he should rename his product "Kiss Ass Brass".

https://soundcloud.com/doghouse-riley/tracks 
https://doghouseriley1.bandcamp.com 
Where you come from is gone...where you thought you were goin to weren't never there...and where you are ain't no good unless you can get away from it.

SPLAT 64 bit running on a Studio Cat Pro System Win 10 64bit 2.8ghz Core i7 with 24 gigs ram. MOTU Audio Express.
Mick
Max Output Level: -63 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1358
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 14:45:44 (permalink)
Well Matt you sure have kicked up a storm here but I think I can help if you follow this advice: Create a new user/profile here on the Sonar forum. Post a reply to this thread claiming that you are the real producer of Kick Ass Brass and that you have no idea who this MattatAMG guy is but he is obviously mentally unstable, and that you would never have treated a customer this way. Then send out the missing authorization immediately and apologize to Paul. Also, it would be helpful if you told us how much you love Sonar and hate software piracy. That will turn things around.

Cheers - Matt 8)

I have not changed my signature.
bunkaroo
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 422
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 14:50:26 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: John

Paul,

OK. To your points:

Cheers - Matt 8)

MattatAMG;

I was not going to comment on Paul’s post. I was not sure if he was as forthright as he might be in another situation.

Your posting has changed all that. You really have no idea how to deal with customers. I now find that all that Paul said was probably understated. You have confirmed in one long and self indulgent post the very worst practices of some developers to berate their paying customers. What you have done with Paul is awful. What you have written here is beyond understanding and I am glad that Paul took the time to alert us to your business practices.

Be assured that your products will never see any computer of mine.

Heartily agree. Nice bridge burning.
agincourtdb
Max Output Level: -27.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4753
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 14:58:35 (permalink)
Change to user's computers is a bell curve. One the one side is my mother, who used a Windows for Workgroups 486 for about six years. On the other side is a certain percentage of computer users who are 'enthusiasts' who upgrade early and often. A build a year would be likely, and it's likely some components might change during a build. For example, you might upgrade CPUs while keeping motherboards. You might upgrade your system drive or your OS.

DAW users are far more likely to be in the 'enthusiast' category than the 'my mother' category.

Add to this the fact that sometimes components fail, adding an unscheduled build to your build schedule.

Under these conditions, for a software vendor to refuse to authorize a product on a registered user's new machine because they think there have been 'too many authorizations already' is ridiculous. If they don't want to set up a system like NI's old C/A where you could de-authorize an old build in order to add a new one, then they should at least err on the side of the paid, registered, and by their own admission, long-time user. It seems to me that if this could have been handled with a little common sense the user would never have resorted to a forum warning which has cost you far more in reputation than the bother of having to reauthorize him would have in time.

JMHO.

Psychobillybob
Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 882
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 15:24:43 (permalink)
I've been thru the gamut with both Microsoft and Waves on reauthorization of respective products.

believe it or not Microsoft is actually quite reasonable with this sort of thing, Waves, not so much.

I would like to believe that Matt(whoeverheis) is suffering from either a language barrier or cultural differences, but seeing as he's supposadly a UKer, that kinda falls off the table as well.

I'm gonna stick with Garrintons stuff...

I'm using SOnar Platinium on a 6 core Lynx Audio machine and a ton of vintage pre-amps/eq's/comps I build for fun and sometimes money, REDD.47/API/Neve I also use the UAD stuff, and also use a Macbook Logic 9 through Apogee...
vanblah
  • Total Posts : 298
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 15:36:35 (permalink)
I, for one, welcome the transparency. The customer started airing the dirty laundry (which is absolutely his right; and was a fair warning to the viewers of this forum) ... why shouldn't the company representative be able to defend? This is a public forum ... had Matt not chimed in we'd all be left with a one-sided story.

I absolutely HATE the phrase "the customer is always right." Doesn't anyone think THAT is condescending? The customer is sometimes wrong and should be open to the possibility.

I'm not saying that Paul is right or wrong nor am I saying that Matt is right or wrong.
chulaivet1966
  • Total Posts : 384
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 15:39:43 (permalink)

Who the Hell are you to decide how many times I replace my workstation or re-install my OS on it?

Precisely.....there are countless reasons why many here would be re-configuring or upgrading any number of components during the course of a year.
I buy some software and 'they' want to tell me 'how many' authorizations I'm allowed?....or put a limit on how many?...or question my request for another 'authorization' because 'you' felt is was too many?
It's quite appalling how copy protection has....uh....'evolved' over the years.
Companys decide to employ what they think is best for their business....that's OK with me.
I will purchase no music software that employs any of this.

For the record, I run 5.0 Producer and it has everything I need....lucky for me.

A creative day to all.
Quaz out

www.soundclick.com/wayneevansproject
Thank you for listening....
Military experience in case I'm not alone: http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?u=78446
Semper Fi - USMC 1965-1969 RVN
My respect to all that have served honorably.
jinga8
Max Output Level: -17 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5817
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 15:40:04 (permalink)
Whoever is right and whoever is wrong, potty-mouthed insinuations and willfully-misleading winky faces coming from the seller to the buyer, in public, is wrong. You need to hire someone with tact and patience to write your e-mails, as you certainly have no clue how to treat a customer. And your dog is slightly overweight!!!
aaronk
Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1275
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 15:57:49 (permalink)
Boy, I've never seen a company come right out and confirm its customer's reasons for dissatisfaction so thoroughly!

I can remember the days when every successful company's motto was, "The Customer is always right."

Wait -- that's still true. It's only the companies doomed for failure that don't feel that way. Out of a presumably unfounded concern that one customer might, possibly, have been attempting to "share" a copy of its software with, like maybe, one other person, KAB has now managed to alienate at least a few hundred potential customers. I'd be surprised to see KAB still in business for many years going forward.

pgw
  • Total Posts : 705
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 16:15:42 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Mick

Well Matt you sure have kicked up a storm here but I think I can help if you follow this advice: Create a new user/profile here on the Sonar forum. Post a reply to this thread claiming that you are the real producer of Kick Ass Brass and that you have no idea who this MattatAMG guy is but he is obviously mentally unstable, and that you would never have treated a customer this way. Then send out the missing authorization immediately and apologize to Paul. Also, it would be helpful if you told us how much you love Sonar and hate software piracy. That will turn things around.

You really believe in giving people a second chance don´t you Mick ?

So Matt :
1.) Why wouldn´t it work ? I´m not asking for an explanation on programming level, but at least some explanation. Obviously you remember Paul´s problem.

2.) Why can´t the software have a grace-period before authorisation ? It would be good to see if the install went ok, or not, heck I´m using Sonar on an unsupported platform x64 with no problems. The point is that I got the chance to try it & make my own mistakes.

3.) The number of reauthorizations are VERY low IMO - due to hardware-trouble ( old HD´s that died one after another ) & upgrading I´ve reinstalled & authorized XP 3 times within 6 months - no problemo with MS, had to call support roughly 2 years ago for the same reason though - took roughly 10 minutes & I was up & running again.

4.) Apparently Paul´s bought several products from you - isn´t a faithful customer worth the extra effort & a little experimenting ? Encouraging him & supporting his ( presumed ) Vista-adventures could be viewed as research IMO.

Observe that I´m just asking, not being rude in any way - now you have the chance to put this right, I´d grab it if I were in your shoes.

It´s the whiner´s that push evolution forward - without them we´d still be sitting in the trees, waiting for something to happen........
Per
Black Pug Studios
  • Total Posts : 396
RE: Warning - do NOT buy Kick Ass Brass 2008/02/12 16:16:48 (permalink)
At this point I don't care who's right or wrong........Matt is just plain Unproffesional.
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 6
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1