Tuning problem Rapture

Author
paulhcp
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 250
2008/05/16 09:58:49 (permalink)

Tuning problem Rapture

I am sure someone can answer this question.
This only happens on some programs but, I create a program that contains 3 or more elements and save it. The next time I open the program, one of the elements is out of tune. I was also wondering, when I edit a element that is used in other programs and save that program, does it effect the other programs that contain that element?
Thanks Paul.

1 Reply Related Threads

kwgm
    Max Output Level: -52.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2271
    RE: Tuning problem Rapture 2008/05/16 18:07:07 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: paulhcp

I am sure someone can answer this question.
    This only happens on some programs but, I create a program that contains 3 or more elements and save it. The next time I open the program, one of the elements is out of tune. I was also wondering, when I edit a element that is used in other programs and save that program, does it effect the other programs that contain that element?
    Thanks Paul.

No, not unless you're editing the actual wave or sfz file used in the element. The element, itself, lives within the context of a Program. You can, of course, save an element to a file, but that's only a kind of template -- the program doesn't re-read the element on opening.

But, the multisamples are there for all to share, so if you're modifying the sample file, then yes, it is shared by all elements that use that particular sample. The way around this is to copy the multisample, and modify the copy.

I hope that answers your question, but it probably does not answer your tuning problem.

Tell me, are you editing the Scala files?

This happens on some programs only -- I wonder if there's something going on in the Mod Matrix of which you're unaware?

--kwgm
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1