My Tree Fort

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
jamesg1213
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 21760
RE: My Tree Fort 2008/09/13 04:03:51 (permalink)
Ah go on - make it a 3-pager!

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
lhansen
Max Output Level: -27.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4765
RE: My Tree Fort 2008/09/13 15:09:01 (permalink)
Sven - thank you sir! We're glad you liked this. I hear ya about the verb. Someday when I'm not sick of this tune, I'll revisit the mix and do a bit more constructive tweaking. Appreciated.

Cliff - Thanks fer the listen and comments. Your suggestions did not go unnoticed. Ths song is on the back-burner for now as I'm always in a rush to work on new material, but I am starting to rework som of my older material and try to get it a little better. This one will soon follow siute. Oh, You DO write good stuff!!!

Jon - Since I'm rx'ing the money, I'll take full responsibility for any wrong doing. I was the one doing the mixing, so I'm to blame. As far as punishment goes, I'm locking myself in the local pub for three days to do pennance. I know it was our first date Jon and I hope you still respect me in the morning...

Bert - Many thanks my friend!! Hey! I imagined I was Sgt. Rock with my Thompson sub-machine gun killing Nazis. I used to steal my parents cigarettes and let them dangle from my mouth at the age of 8 as I was causing carnage & mayhem deep in the Black Forest... Tahnks for the kudos on the bass, but I really need to learn to play it like a... well...bass!! Jon did a phenom job on the percussion. really changed the vibe of the song in a good way. Dynamic!

James - We appreciate the 'push' pal! I ain't never had a 3 pager berfore. As Steve Martin stated in 'The Jerk'.. "I'm somebody, I'm somebody". Excuse me while I have to help Flo clean the house now. So much for all the monetary glory 'eh?

Slow Marching Band

Win 7 x64, Sonar X1E x64, Studio One v2, Focusrite Saffire 24 DSP Pro, Genelec 8030a, True Systems P-Solo, Focusrite ISA One, FMR RNP, GAP-73. 

"Someone to watch over me".
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1