LockedMost Arrogant Posts - Who has em?

Page: << < ..67 Showing page 7 of 7
Author
kreeper_6
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 270
RE: Most Arrogant Posts - Who has em? 2008/09/07 01:13:55 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: CJaysMusic

Who are you to judge. I like it because it back fired so bad on 21doors. Now i use it to talk about what ever.
Cj

I'd say his point was perfectly backed up by all this crap.
Marah Mag
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1000
RE: Most Arrogant Posts - Who has em? 2008/09/07 01:16:27 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: robby

Isn't this really all supposed to be about music? And recording? How to? Q&A? Seekers and answerers? How could so many people get so wrapped around the axel about other things? It escapes me… I guess it’s the same philosophy I have where I catch bugs and let them out of the house? But if someone broke in? I would shoot them in the face. An analogue that is applicable...

Hello!

This is to inform you that your Nobel Prize has been shipped.

Please expect it within 6 to 10 business days.

Here is your UPS Tracking Number: 1z3x0y380324589190

Thank you for your order!

Note: This is an automated email. Please do not reply.

post edited by Marah Mag - 2008/09/07 01:28:05
RockStringBender
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 416
RE: Most Arrogant Posts - Who has em? 2008/09/07 01:27:23 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Marah Mag

ORIGINAL: robby

Isn't this really all supposed to be about music? And recording? How to? Q&A? Seekers and answerers? How could so many people get so wrapped around the axel about other things? It escapes me… I guess it’s the same philosophy I have where I catch bugs and let them out of the house? But if someone broke in? I would shoot them in the face. An analogue that is applicable...

Hello!

This is to inform you that your Nobel Prize has been shipped.

Please expect it with 6 to 10 business days.

Here is your UPS Tracking Number: 1z3x0y380324589190

Thank you for your order!

I wish my lawn was emo..... then it would cut itself.
Saintom
Max Output Level: -58 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1749
RE: Most Arrogant Posts - Who has em? 2008/09/07 03:19:34 (permalink)
I vote CJ with the biggest uploaded picture of himself... oh wait that was last month's post awards.

Congrats CJ for 2 months standing at the member to receive the most votes for somthing your not running for

I just recorded a song that might fit this situation LINK

Not directed to anyone just listen.

Tom

Sometimes we see the light, Sometimes we stare at the light, and wonder why it is so bright...
Joe_A
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 458
RE: Most Arrogant Posts - Who has em? 2008/09/07 16:36:03 (permalink)
21doors
Bronze Member

I just noticed that CJ is approaching 15,000. John is a tad under 10,000.

Interesting.
Also interesting to note that many users of cakewalk feel the forum here is a joke.
Interesting to see that many users who left Sonar complained about the user base as being out of touch with reality, having to argue about bugs instead of getting solutions.
I'm not surprised.
How much money have you two cost Sonar?
Report | Post #: 1

RE: Most Arrogant Posts - Who has em? - 9/3/2008 9:40:51 PM

cornieleous
Bronze Member

While I certainly have seen some questionable posts from many members, including those you point the finger at, I have also seen them both contribute considerable time and energy to help others or just have fun. No one is perfect all the time, and often a place like a forum ebs and flows with normal human energy and like anything else is susceptible to moods, etc.

I am sure I have posted at this or another forum something that was silly or out of line as well. It happens. Just thought you might look at all angles before dooming a few people to a hard edged judgment.

Cheers,
D.

My apologies for the long quotes.

Kreeper_6,

I posted the original few above for you to peruse at your leisure and observe 21Doors making comments hurtful to those Users who come to this beneficial forum for both technical and moral support.

There's enough content showing both are found here, along with a comaraderie between those who might share similar troubles in work and life.

The obvious question to you is why aren't you supporting the forum and its Members?

If you're not here to help, then you and 21 Doors please coordinate your exit and go to another forum, good luck to you both. Hurry up!

jambrose@cfl.rr.com  Sonar Plat. Lifetime. Started in Sonar 4, each through 8.5.3PE.
Scarlett 18i202nd gen., Edirol FA-101, M-Audio Firewire 410, AMD Phenom II 1045T six core processor, 8GB DDR3, AMD Radeon HD 6450, dual displays, 1.5 TB SATA HD, USB 2, Firewire 1394A, 1394B, 18/22 mixer, EV Q-66, Yamaha HS50M monitors, few guitars, Fender Cybertwin SE, Fender Cyber foot controller, Boss RC20-XL, misc pedals, etc. Win Home Prem 64 bit.
Joe_A
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 458
RE: Most Arrogant Posts - Who has em? 2008/09/07 16:39:39 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: CJaysMusic

Who are you to judge. I like it because it back fired so bad on 21doors. Now i use it to talk about what ever.
Cj

Plus 1!

One has to make good use of the opportunities that present themselves.

CJ for President.

Joe

jambrose@cfl.rr.com  Sonar Plat. Lifetime. Started in Sonar 4, each through 8.5.3PE.
Scarlett 18i202nd gen., Edirol FA-101, M-Audio Firewire 410, AMD Phenom II 1045T six core processor, 8GB DDR3, AMD Radeon HD 6450, dual displays, 1.5 TB SATA HD, USB 2, Firewire 1394A, 1394B, 18/22 mixer, EV Q-66, Yamaha HS50M monitors, few guitars, Fender Cybertwin SE, Fender Cyber foot controller, Boss RC20-XL, misc pedals, etc. Win Home Prem 64 bit.
kreeper_6
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 270
RE: Most Arrogant Posts - Who has em? 2008/09/07 18:17:04 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Joe_A

21doors
Bronze Member

I just noticed that CJ is approaching 15,000. John is a tad under 10,000.

Interesting.
Also interesting to note that many users of cakewalk feel the forum here is a joke.
Interesting to see that many users who left Sonar complained about the user base as being out of touch with reality, having to argue about bugs instead of getting solutions.
I'm not surprised.
How much money have you two cost Sonar?
Report | Post #: 1

RE: Most Arrogant Posts - Who has em? - 9/3/2008 9:40:51 PM

cornieleous
Bronze Member

While I certainly have seen some questionable posts from many members, including those you point the finger at, I have also seen them both contribute considerable time and energy to help others or just have fun. No one is perfect all the time, and often a place like a forum ebs and flows with normal human energy and like anything else is susceptible to moods, etc.

I am sure I have posted at this or another forum something that was silly or out of line as well. It happens. Just thought you might look at all angles before dooming a few people to a hard edged judgment.

Cheers,
D.

My apologies for the long quotes.

Kreeper_6,

I posted the original few above for you to peruse at your leisure and observe 21Doors making comments hurtful to those Users who come to this beneficial forum for both technical and moral support.

There's enough content showing both are found here, along with a comaraderie between those who might share similar troubles in work and life.

The obvious question to you is why aren't you supporting the forum and its Members?

If you're not here to help, then you and 21 Doors please coordinate your exit and go to another forum, good luck to you both. Hurry up!

Just because some people help others from time to time, doesn't give them the right to Hijack the forums here! Sound like a bunch of liberal radicals from San Fransisco or Liberals in general. I'll voice my opinion about this crappy thread and the other one as well.
RockStringBender
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 416
RE: Most Arrogant Posts - Who has em? 2008/09/07 22:51:15 (permalink)

So.... ummm. who are you and did you rejoin under a new name or just stop by to jump into all the BS threads for entertainment? Ya got 14 posts and all seem to be issued with finger pointing and questioning other members intentions. What's up with that Joey? Are you a new troll or an old troll with a new name? Why are you inviting other posters to leave the forum? How did you get so emotionally involved in the forum in a month that you feel you should comment about issues that could easily mean nothing to you, unless you are looking for someone to fight with or have issues under another user name that you are excising behind a mask? If yer not here to help.......... WTF are you doing here?

You have a booger showin, might want to clean up a bit matey...

I wish my lawn was emo..... then it would cut itself.
webbs hill studio
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 742
RE: Most Arrogant Posts - Who has em? 2008/09/08 00:23:11 (permalink)
Young lady walks into a bar and orders a double entendre.

So the barman gives her one.

three guys walk into a bar-you`d think one of them would have seen it!
Bit like this forum

Solar Powered Sonar 2,5,7.2, 8.5.3 
Stealth Audio by Vin Curigliano              
Intel I7 2600 @3.8GHz ,P67A(rev3)8gb DDR3, 3x1tb WD , WIN 7 PRO 64 SP1,
Mackie Onyx 1640F, Focusrite Sapphire 6,Sapphire Liquid 56 and Octopre MK11)ART S8,4x20'Viewsonic ,Alesis M1 MKII ,Richter Dragons MK4,Shure,Rodes,Sennheiser,AKG,Fender,Gibson,Peavy,Marshall,Ampeg,Roland,Bose,,Yamaha,Rogers,Pearl,Behringer,,,,,,,,                  
youshouldhaverun
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 99
RE: Most Arrogant Posts - Who has em? 2008/09/09 05:19:45 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: space_cowboy

To the OP
Maybe, just maybe, some of us have no lives or no friends. We play music by ourselves a lot and look for a bunch of other loners that share a similar compulsion.

Of course, that would not include me. I am very popular. Very. I have lost more friends than most people will ever have.

i like this
SteveStrummerUK
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 31112
RE: Most Arrogant Posts - Who has em? 2008/09/09 08:03:43 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: youshouldhaverun

i like this

Who's that little feller in your avatar Mike - I've not seen him on the web before.

Music:     The Coffee House BandVeRy MeTaL

Page: << < ..67 Showing page 7 of 7
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1