Using Both MIA Midi & Behringer's USB-Mixer Outs

Author
bethanyp
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2008/09/25 01:02:14 (permalink)

Using Both MIA Midi & Behringer's USB-Mixer Outs

Anybody else here using one of the Behringer XENYX boards with the USB UCA200 U-Control? This allows me to output my board into my computer via a Behringer USB device (UCA200). This works fine, however, I'm trying to still use my old MIA Midi card to playback sounds on. For some reason, I can play back recorded waves just fine, but I can't hear anything via the MIA outputs on a signal as it's being recorded. In other words, I can't monitor sounds. I talk into a mic and get nothing in the headphones. It records okay though, and I can hear the track when I play it back--just not while I'm recording it. The recording app has nothing to do with it. I've tried others, and besides, I can't even hear myself with no recording app up at all. I've tried un-muting every single in/out on the MIA software mixer and have tried both WMD and Pure Wave drivers with the MIA. The MIA card just doesn't seem to know what to do with the USB input. Of course it still plays back waves just fine. I've gone through Windows "Sound And Devices" options and chose everything to record via the USB and to playback using MIA virtual outs 1&2. (I also tried 3&4 for the heck of it). I'm using SP1 if that helps. I've tried everything I can possibly think of.

Thanks.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1