Surprise!

Author
jardim do mar
Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1247
2008/09/27 16:08:53 (permalink)

Surprise!

ok,,,well,,,,like ,i'd jump out of a "cake for ya ,,,,but,,well,,,,ya know,,, it's nice to be in the "p5 kool" forum again,,,,,, but i must say ,,,you all should be ,,,ashamed of your-selves,,,,,,I''' mean really,,,,like,,,,, all the drama..... ,,,,,I'lll tell ya one thing,,,,,, p5 still turns my panties,,, inside-out,,, oh my,,,,,,,,, soooo,,,like does anyone have any new,,, techno,,,suave ,,,,,creative ,type,,,,manuvers with ,,,,P5 to share,,, I mean really ,,,,,by now ,,,, everyone should be the "Master of P5,,,, so,,,like,,, lay it on me,,, ok,,,,,,i'll start ,,,,,,,well for me,,,ok,,, i ,,like,,, well ,,,ran away with the cyclone,,,, it was meant,,, to be,, ya know,,,, those "soft pads always did it to me,,,,,if you assign each pad in the ,,,,,,,cyclone to a seperate,,,, audio out,,, when you bounce the cyclone track alll pads are mixed down to individual audio files ,,,, groovy ,,,, no,, think of the ,,,,,posibilities ,,,,,,,,,so there ,,,ok,,,,,

marcella
And Remember,,,,One thing at a Time.....

5 Replies Related Threads

b rock
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8717
    RE: Surprise! 2008/09/27 19:13:28 (permalink)
    You know, Marcella, when you start talking like that, it gets my 8*8 .!.pfh, 9 [ h+tu allll inna }fltz7 ,? 64mjf udn.
    badbib
    Max Output Level: -56 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1921
    RE: Surprise! 2008/09/27 19:22:41 (permalink)
    welcome back, marcella.
    rabeach
    Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2703
    RE: Surprise! 2008/09/27 19:42:16 (permalink)
    marcella welcome

bartender dino-burgers and your best single malt all around

the world is the way it is because of the music musicians play

sunra an honest man from outer space and he can take you there

bring peace to this world eat a dinosaur

free music will last to the end of the world....Arthur Roy Doyle
    jardim do mar
    Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1247
    RE: Surprise! 2008/09/27 21:23:02 (permalink)
    oh robert,,,,well,,,,,,, i just love ,,,,dino burgers ,with goat cheese,,,,ya know,,,,,,
    "B' um,, like,, take deep breaths,,ok, ya such a knob tweeker,,, ya know,,,,,,,, a glass of 'port wine for everybody,,,,,,,, ok,,, so like ,,,the next,,,,, do mar tip,,,, for all you ,,,,,that love tweeking ,,,,those knobs' ,,,,,,,,,,who,,, needs to write complex patterns) let the knobs do the work,,,,,just,,insert two n-pulses ok,or like whatever,,,,,, then like ,,,n-pulse 1,(step mode,,place a kick on beat 1,,&,3 then-pulse2,,step mode, place a snare on 2,,,4 now ,,,experiment with different not positions,,,ok,,, turn on the arps for one or both,,,,,,,,,, no presets,,,ok ,,,just turn it on ,,,,, on goes the swing in th step editor and the arp,,,,, now,, tweek ,,ok,,, ya know like ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,really tweek it ,,till it hurts,,,,,,maybe start with,,, perhaps,, 1/4 notes,,,by adjusting the "flam and gate in the arp ,,,very sublte amounts ,,,, you'll be groovitized,,, ya,,, know ya want to,,,,,,oh my there is alot more ,,perhaps,,,,, change,,,, the step,,,, size i,,n the ,,,,,,step editor,,but it's like,,,,, just tweek it,,,,,,, the arp can manipulte and groove-alize many things in a ,, well, not so ,,,,,traditional way ,,,,ya know,,,,,,,,I do ,,,hope i ,,,,,,,well,,,,,explained everything clearly,

edit ,for gramma,,,
    post edited by jardim do mar - 2008/09/27 21:44:03

marcella
    And Remember,,,,One thing at a Time.....
    ZuN
    Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 622
    RE: Surprise! 2008/09/29 14:17:36 (permalink)
    Nice tip Thanks!
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1