Aiso Problems??

Author
dsmith
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2008/10/07 15:53:20 (permalink)

Aiso Problems??

Hello.

I did a search but didn't find anything.

I am only receiving only about 1 sec of sound. it does not matter if I am using instruments or not.
the problem has to be the AISO because if I route say the drum kit through my sound card and not my mixer (Alesis multimix 8 firewire) it (and all sounds ) work fine.

Now the reason I am posting here is because it worked fine (2 years) untill I installed this software today. So my question is, how can I fix it? and has anyone else came across this problem. I am also use cubase le4. but I havn't went into it to try and use it in the software as I am having this sound problem.

I also have the latest AISO file and firmware for my mixer.

Any Ideas?

EDIT:

Ok Just figured out whats wrong. Some how the wireless network that I have must interfer!
I was trying to trouble shoot how to make it work better and I disabled my wireless network card (linksys) and it works just fine.

So, does anyone know how toget an AISO to work with a wireless network?
post edited by dsmith - 2008/10/07 15:59:59

2 Replies Related Threads

kwgm
    Max Output Level: -52.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2271
    RE: Aiso Problems?? 2008/10/07 16:44:13 (permalink)
    I'll bet your wireless driver and your audio driver are sharing an interrupt.

If this is the case, you have to get the audio driver on it's own IRQ, and then you can run your network. Otherwise, no.

--kwgm
    dsmith
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2
    RE: Aiso Problems?? 2008/10/08 16:57:54 (permalink)
    Thanks I'll look into changing the IRQ.

So now here is another question, instead of creating a new topic I'll just use this one.

I am trying to use Cakewalks Instruments with Cubase Le 4 program (or adobe audition).
    I can add a Instrument track and I can open the plug-in.
    I can play back what I have recorded with my guitar with the drum plug in (or what ever one)
    and it is in time, sounds great but I can't figure out how to record the drum sounds. (or bass or what ever)
    Perhaps someone has this program and knows how to get the two to work together.

Thanks
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1