FETIDUS - New Audiobook - Sci-fi/post-apocalyptic/zombie/mystery/political thriller podcast!

Author
eratu
Max Output Level: -46.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2856
2008/10/30 14:29:25 (permalink)

FETIDUS - New Audiobook - Sci-fi/post-apocalyptic/zombie/mystery/political thriller podcast!

Happy Halloween!

Thought I'd post a link to a project I'm launching tomorrow, on October 31, 2008! Maybe some of you guys will appreciate it here. That is, if you like science fiction post-apocalyptic film-noir-esque thrillers set in Washington DC, circa 2034.

It's called FETIDUS (The Foundation for the Ethical Treatment of the Innocently Damned, Undead and Supernatural). It's my first novel, which I've recorded as an audiobook/podcast, along with all original music. I did a lot of the work on it in Sonar, so I thought this would be a fun one for some of you to listen to -- another angle on some of the things that Sonar can definitely be part of.

Please enjoy, and if you like the genre (or multi-cross-genres in this case) I hope you visit and re-visit the FETIDUS website over the coming months as the saga of Art Blanchard and his latest case plays out in FETIDUS: The Damned Heir.

You can listen to Episode 1 of FETIDUS tomorrow at: www.fetidus.org

Best Regards,
James

4 Replies Related Threads

space_cowboy
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 9813
    RE: FETIDUS - New Audiobook - Sci-fi/post-apocalyptic/zombie/mystery/political thriller po 2008/10/30 14:33:23 (permalink)
    Dude this sounds like my project Rocktronicka that I have never gotten off the ground, but I am anxious to listen to it.

Some people call me Maurice

SPLAT Pro lifetime, ADK 6 core 3.6Ghz with 32 GB RAM, SSD 1TB system drive, 3 3TB regular drives for samples, recordings and misc.  Behringer X Touch, UAD Apollo Quad.  2 UAD2 Quads PCI (i think - inside the box whatever that is), Console 1.  More guitars (40??) and synths (hard and soft) than talent.  Zendrum!!!
    space_cowboy
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 9813
    RE: FETIDUS - New Audiobook - Sci-fi/post-apocalyptic/zombie/mystery/political thriller po 2008/10/30 14:38:41 (permalink)
    Oh
    And While I really like the concept, I am a big believer in sending zombies back to the hell they came from.

I like to use this

Though a single shot to the head is supposed to do it from any gun. The 460 is just so bad a$$ed.

Some people call me Maurice

SPLAT Pro lifetime, ADK 6 core 3.6Ghz with 32 GB RAM, SSD 1TB system drive, 3 3TB regular drives for samples, recordings and misc.  Behringer X Touch, UAD Apollo Quad.  2 UAD2 Quads PCI (i think - inside the box whatever that is), Console 1.  More guitars (40??) and synths (hard and soft) than talent.  Zendrum!!!
    eratu
    RE: FETIDUS - New Audiobook - Sci-fi/post-apocalyptic/zombie/mystery/political thriller po 2008/10/30 17:25:54 (permalink)
    LOL, that's quite a gun. Yeah, I definitely have a certain take on zombies in this novel -- hopefully something you might find intriguing, or at least entertaining. I love your psychedelic rock, BTW. Very, very cool. I could see that music in a cool Romero film. :)
    eratu
    RE: FETIDUS - New Audiobook - Sci-fi/post-apocalyptic/zombie/mystery/political thriller po 2008/10/31 11:38:45 (permalink)
    Friendly little launch bump -- FETIDUS is now LIVE! Enjoy! :)
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1