LockedOT: Today Is Election Day!

Page: << < ..6 Showing page 6 of 6
Author
bunnyfluffer
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 674
RE: OT: Today Is Election Day! 2008/11/04 23:57:14 (permalink)
amen... finally... hellooooo world....
The Maillard Reaction
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 31918
RE: OT: Today Is Election Day! 2008/11/05 00:01:17 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Rbh

How about we get down to reality about this election.. It is not and hopefully will never be about race..... it is about excess, laziness and arrogance of the new young republican party, they wore out their welcome pretty quick.

I disagree... this election had a lot to do with the idea that 20% of our population now understands that their vote matters and has tangible value. It's a great moment for all of us, there is no need to understate the obvious.

all the best,
mike

edit spelling

DayDrumFour
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1112
RE: OT: Today Is Election Day! 2008/11/05 01:25:05 (permalink)
"it is about excess, laziness and arrogance of the new young republican party, they wore out their welcome pretty quick."

"I disagree... this election had a lot to do with the idea that 20% of our population now understands that their vote matters and has tangible value. It's a great moment for all of us, there is no need to understate the obvious. "

Actually, both are correct. One led to the other.

I have authentic analog drum machine samples.
DaneStewart
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 717
RE: OT: Today Is Election Day! 2008/11/05 02:03:25 (permalink)
This election was all about Cubase being better than SONAR.

....and chocolate.

To thine own self be true. ~TheDane
nos rocks
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 110
RE: OT: Today Is Election Day! 2008/11/05 03:05:08 (permalink)
Hopefully this nation will pull together now and get the once strong train back on its tracks.
is it just me or did everyone notice the huge drop in gas prices just before the election?
Who thinks this will go back up now that the election is over?
I live in Michigan northern Mich and almost 78% of our industry has moved to Mexico and from what Ive heard they got tax breaks for doing it.
I just don't understand how this whole area could go to hell in less than 8 years,
when Clinton was in office there was so many jobs here and our economy was booming here, bush was in office for maybe 3 years and this city i live in was falling apart and jobs started leaving.
now after almost 8 years of this crap most of the jobs are gone, and get this the jobs that are left have like 1000 aps on file for minimum wage jobs like mcdonalds.
the saw mill i work at has been laying off like crazy, myself i am off work now with a knee injury awaiting surgery and physical therapy and i just know as soon as i get off comp they are gonna lay me off.
just so everyone knows i am not republican nor am i democrat, i actually normally vote for the independent on the ballet.
anyway im just carrying on now so ill shut up and just say i hope somehow that everyone will benefit from the peoples choice.
anyway i wish you all well and hey i think its time to get back to the music. lol Tim
post edited by nos rocks - 2008/11/05 03:07:16

pc= custom built.
intel core2 duo
6600@2.40 ghz
4 gigs super talent ram, windows xp pro
gigabyte 965p-s3 mobo
sonar7 pe waves mercury, urs, ssl,wave arts, antares,ni,and to many more to list. jackson gui
m-audio fast track pro
Page: << < ..6 Showing page 6 of 6
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1