EZPlayer Free ZIP or Exec File request

Author
mrbubs3
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 17
2008/12/10 00:22:56 (permalink)

EZPlayer Free ZIP or Exec File request

Hey guys,

So, I found that I can't drag and drop from my EZ Player Free browser. Since I upgraded to Vista 64, I figured some registry keys were lost/damaged/affected from the OS shift, so I was looking to uninstall and reinstall. I couldn't find the exec file, so I tried going to Toontrack's website. And I was horribly surprised to find that it was no longer being offered as a free product.

At the moment, I can't really afford to pay the $50 to get the pro version, and all I really need is the browsing/conversion options, and not the multi-track arranging features. I'm going back to some recordings of mine, and I'm trying to insert fills and better drum patterns using MIDI instead of using spare or extra takes, since I can tailor the sounds better, and create more impressive arrangements (it helped that I sampled the kit before multi-tracking).

So yeah, if anyone happens to have a ZIP, RAR or EXE file, could you possibly let me know? I doubt that exchanging the files proper would violate any kind of intellectual property right, as it was a full release, and not beta.

Thanks guys.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1