PROBLEM WITH MPK49 + SONAR LE¿?¿?

Author
Sone
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3
2009/01/10 08:10:18 (permalink)

PROBLEM WITH MPK49 + SONAR LE¿?¿?

Hey folks,first of all thank you for this forum,i just become a member and i hope i can find solutions for all my problems.

I just got an Akai Mpk 49,Sonar 6 LE and Edirol UA-25 EX...The thing is,i´ve never been into the Midi Controller World before,so i dunno how to make them work (Sonar and Mpk49).

I need someone who has the same equipment as i have,and i hope he could gimme some solutions for my problems.PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very very very much to all!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace

1 Reply Related Threads

CJaysMusic
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 30423
    RE: PROBLEM WITH MPK49 + SONAR LE¿?¿? 2009/01/12 19:50:31 (permalink)
    you may want to post in the LE Forum.
    I just got an Akai Mpk 49,Sonar 6 LE and Edirol UA-25 EX...The thing is,i´ve never been into the Midi Controller World before,so i dunno how to make them work (Sonar and Mpk49).

The smart thing to do is to read both of those manuals and learn what you actually have. Both manualls will tell you how to hook it up.
    i
    have,and i hope he could gimme some solutions for my problems.PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

You dont have any problems listed, your just new and you need to learn what you have. We all been there before. RTM (Read the Manuals)
    cj
    post edited by CJaysMusic - 2009/01/12 19:53:36

www.audio-mastering-mixing.com - A Professional Worldwide Audio Mixing & Mastering Studio, Providing Online And Attended Sessions. We also do TV commercials, Radio spots & spoken word books
    Audio Blog
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1