Is this forum is turning me American?

Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Author
Fog
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 12302
RE: Is this forum is turning me American? 2009/02/11 07:38:47 (permalink)
Jon the interesting thing about shameless is who directs it.. thats why you don't see so much of Frank in the episodes now

although it's funny the woman out of phoenix nights is in that and that guy off emerdale (I used to have to watch it, although its preferable than sitting thru one episode of midsummers with burgermac ) one of the dingles. My favorite episode is probably the one where they have the guys identical twin on, paddy McGuire and he's camper than a row of tents.

party Steve ? haha.. jeez any excuse for a booze up.. I might be going to visit a friend up your part of the world at some point.. although hhmm long story behind that. I must send an email to TS about getting my counter reset if I have to hold a party (and then I can ask why doesn't my onboard card sound like a £20k desk etc ) . Watneys ? thats bitter or is that like party 7? I was born in 73 ... I just about remember top deck never mind that.hehe

Colin, my mum is a diabetic and a few friends are now, because it runs in the family I try to cut down on the sugar. When she was living in Ireland for a while , her levels were far better than in London. My friend was built like a brick outhouse they also found that he had it and he lost serious weight and he was never a smoker / drinker.. just a not so great diet. My driving instructor from years ago had it.. the best thing if your gonna drink is spirits. I think it was an unsubtle hint he wanted a bottle of single malt
post edited by Fog - 2009/02/11 07:41:49
Russell.Whaley
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2755
RE: Is this forum is turning me American? 2009/02/11 15:39:56 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Fog
Russell , spooks is good.. I mean they finished with the new series here and no I won't give away the plot.. but it's one that couldn't be remade.

I resist as long as I can, and then go read the plot summaries on the BBC website. Since I'm not in the UK, their servers won't let me watch the video teasers or do some of the online activities... but it's something!

The writing and production on that show is some of the best I've seen, ever. Well worth waiting for. I think we're up to Series 5 or 6 here.

Cheers,

Russ

Fog
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 12302
RE: Is this forum is turning me American? 2009/02/11 18:26:25 (permalink)
Russ, we get the same issue with US websites and streaming. Unless someone posts it on a well known site for hosting video..
have you ever looked there? you probably might see some trailers.

I couldn't say what series it's up to errm without saying the plot.. it was suprisingly up to date with current affairs, it must have been filmed not long before.

I just saw a trailer for the US version of Life on Mars.. if you get to see the UK one.. I think you'd like it... the US one looks like starsky n hutch meets 1001 other cop shops we used to get in the UK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GBHvkoDnOE
Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1