Drum Sampling with Session Drummer2 LOST!!!

Author
jeliot86
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4
2009/04/05 12:22:16 (permalink)

Drum Sampling with Session Drummer2 LOST!!!

I've been fighting with this problem for 2 looooong days....LOL, And I'll tell ya there hasn't been many issues I haven't been able to relsolve with some dedicated research on this site, but I'm stumped. I'm trying sample a whole drum set using separate midi tracks I made by using audio snap from the original recorded drums. I have session drummer loaded with track folders. In SD I have each drum Pads Output triggering to the correct track in the track folder. Then I take my first Midi track (Midi Kick trigger) and output to session drummer, but all that does is send the trigger to PAD 4 in SD which is my Floor Tom. I for the life of me cannot figure out how to send each midi trigger track to a specific PAD in SD. I'll tell ya though you haven' t heard anything until you have hear a massive drum solo played with a whole kit of Floor toms!!!! LOL

Any Help would be greatly appreciated

1 Reply Related Threads

jeliot86
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4
    RE: Drum Sampling with Session Drummer2 LOST!!! 2009/04/05 12:25:37 (permalink)
    I did come to the conclusion that I can have a different instance of SD2 for each drum sample but that just didn't seem right and quickly ate my CPU for Lunch in my 30 track song and Counting...........
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1