Beginner would like help please

Author
evechrisingham
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3
2009/04/24 11:56:42 (permalink)

Beginner would like help please

I tried to activate ASIO drivers for sonar 7 and it just wont happen.Audio engine goes off and cant be swiched on again.I want to do this because the latency is so bad I cant play key controller. It kinda drags me back If you get what I mean. If i try to lower buffer size All I get is clicks and pops. Any ideas would be very welcomeThanks. Chris.

Chris. HP PC. 2GB ram.AMD ATLON PRO 62x. 32Bit.NEW and not loaded with junk.M-Audio Keystation 49e.A mic Through Mackie 1202VLZ mixer. (for now)
Alesis i/o2 Interface(Not conected for now).

3 Replies Related Threads

Randy P
    Max Output Level: -44.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3070
    RE: Beginner would like help please 2009/04/24 12:10:44 (permalink)
    If you haven't already done this, you should probably post this in the Sonar forum.
    Don't forget to list your computer specs.
    Randy

http://www.soundclick.com/riprorenband

The music biz is a cruel and shallow money trench,a plastic hallway where thieves & pimps run free and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side. Hunter S. Thompson
    evechrisingham
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3
    RE: Beginner would like help please 2009/04/24 13:26:00 (permalink)
    Thanks randy. I will try to figure out how to do that before I ask anymore questions. I might get somewhere with it all sometime this year. regards.Chris.
    Randy P
    Max Output Level: -44.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3070
    RE: Beginner would like help please 2009/04/24 13:50:23 (permalink)
    When you open the forum page, there is a forum called Sonar Producer and Studio. Since you say you have Sonar7, that's where you should be able to get your question answered. If you post your computer specs, (processor, memory, etc..) others with the same setup as yours will help you get up and running quickly.

Trying to help you get help quickly.

Randy

http://www.soundclick.com/riprorenband

The music biz is a cruel and shallow money trench,a plastic hallway where thieves & pimps run free and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side. Hunter S. Thompson
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1