MUSIC VIDEO - FRESH AIR

Author
nightriderXL
Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1249
2009/08/29 07:38:11 (permalink)

MUSIC VIDEO - FRESH AIR

Hello everyone , you know when I created " Fresh Air " I knew I would be creating it for a flightsim video so here it is .
I spent a few hours making this simple flightsim video last night , haven't made a video in five months .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BysERixqGhQ

Enjoy the flight , nothing better then flying in some FRESH AIR !

NIGHTRIDERXL -XP PRO - INTEL 3.0GHZ -3GB RAM MEMORY -GEFORCE 8500 1GB VIDEO CARD -E-MU O4O4 CREATIVE PRO SOUND CARD

61 KEY YAMAHA MIDI KEYBOARD -25 MIDI KEYBOARD CONTROLLER AXIOM 25 - PEAVEY PV-6 MIXER
SONAR HOME STUDIO 7 XL - PROJECT 5 VERSION 2

6 Replies Related Threads

blipp
    Max Output Level: -5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7006
    Re: MUSIC VIDEO - FRESH AIR 2009/08/29 12:14:36 (permalink)
    The music works really well with the visuals James, but then i always thought your tracks had a visual quality to them.

I've had flight sim programmes myself, but never usually get past the taking off and crashing part. "blipp airlines, always guaranteed to never get you to your destination in one piece".   
    nightriderXL
    Re: MUSIC VIDEO - FRESH AIR 2009/08/29 14:00:32 (permalink)
    blipp
    The music works really well with the visuals James, but then i always thought your tracks had a visual quality to them.

I've had flight sim programmes myself, but never usually get past the taking off and crashing part. "blipp airlines, always guaranteed to never get you to your destination in one piece".   

Thanks thats funny  , threres this joke I heard if I can remember correctly its where the airliner is flying at 30,000 ft and the captain speaks to all the passengers .
    Ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking we had some major issues in the cockpit where my copilot got out of control and I had to shoot him but don't worry I made it down safely after he pulled the exjection seat button just before he died .
    Just wanted to let you know I'm ok , I'm on the ground .
    Thanks for flying with blipp airlines !
    I just made that one up Heeeeeeeee!

NIGHTRIDERXL -XP PRO - INTEL 3.0GHZ -3GB RAM MEMORY -GEFORCE 8500 1GB VIDEO CARD -E-MU O4O4 CREATIVE PRO SOUND CARD

61 KEY YAMAHA MIDI KEYBOARD -25 MIDI KEYBOARD CONTROLLER AXIOM 25 - PEAVEY PV-6 MIXER
    foxwolfen
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8256
    Re: MUSIC VIDEO - FRESH AIR 2009/09/01 13:20:57 (permalink)
    Very cool James. There are some tools for FS2004 that work really well for camera work. One is called FS Camera, and the other FS Recorder. They allow you to have basically a virtual studio within FS. You can get really interesting camera angles and so on (much better flyby and ground positioning of cameras.

With FS Recorder, I can fly with myself in an invisible plane and film the target ac from the outside with it (gives it a more realistic feel).

On other neat thing about FS camera is it has head shake, so the camera is not so static in the cockpit. Consider using the mouse to pan (Hold the spacebar) as you can get more natural head movements (camera) that way.

Cheers
    Shad

A scientist knows more & more about less & less till he knows everything about nothing, while a philosopher knows less & less about more & more till he knows nothing about everything.

Composers Forum
    nightriderXL
    Re: MUSIC VIDEO - FRESH AIR 2009/09/01 18:32:54 (permalink)

Thanks Shad for the information I take it your doing the flightsim thing as a hobby , I haven't messed with my flightsim's for about five months and to be honest with you I'm sort of getting away from the hobby after starting it back in 1999 when I purchased my very first computer .
    Nine years later and having spent close to $5,000.00 on the hobby I'm suffering from flightsim burnout as in lossing interest in it .

Now I'm trying to figure out a way I can get back some of the money I spent on my software software and I have alot of it , the best add-ons out on the market .
    I'd like to take some of that money and use it to help buy more music software or maybe another electronic MIDI Yamaha drum set one I can hook into my computer to record with .

Anyway I did this video just for fun for this song FRESH AIR it seem fitting with flightsimming .

Thanks for Watching and the comments,cheers!
    post edited by nightriderXL - 2009/09/01 21:36:33

tyacko
    Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1190
    Re: MUSIC VIDEO - FRESH AIR 2009/09/01 19:47:58 (permalink)
    Sound good.  It has an Alan Parsons feel to the song.  I especially like the drums in the mix they fit this song so well.  Good Job.

Thanks for sharing,
    Tom

Our SoundClick page

ASUS P9X79 PRO, Intel i7 3930K, 32gig RAM G.SKILL Ripjaws, RME Babyface USB, GeForce GTX 550 Ti, UAD-2, Intel 510 120gig SSD Drive, Win7 64-bit, Sonar X1E 64-bit, Studio One V2 
    nightriderXL
    Re: MUSIC VIDEO - FRESH AIR 2009/09/01 21:51:34 (permalink)
    tyacko
    Sound good.  It has an Alan Parsons feel to the song.  I especially like the drums in the mix they fit this song so well.  Good Job.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Tom

Thanks Tom , having been going through some very old and I mean old cassette tapes of me playing drums and three of my early and first ever written and recorded songs I did back in 1996 .
    Some of those tapes were so old they almost would not play but I managed to find a few that sounded good enough to remaster or polish up with my software . 

I might have a surprise MP3 upload on SoundClick called PAST AND PRESENT where I might remix some of my old songs along with me on drums a few years before I quite back in 1999 .
    The way I was playing when I recorded myself playing to this song my drumming was loud enough over the music where I might be able to turn some of my playing into drum patterns and fills and use them in a new song created with project five .

I managed to record everything in project 5 and then I exported everything I recorded off of those old tapes and turned them into WAV files so I could later remaster them and hopefully make them sound better then what I managed to get off those old tapes .
    Sounds like alot of work but could be fun , one of these days hopefully by Christmas I can buy another electronic Yamaha drum set .

Thanks for the comments on the music,cheers!

post edited by nightriderXL - 2009/09/01 21:53:51

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1