New Creation vs. Re-Creation?

Author
Philip
Max Output Level: -34.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4062
2009/09/17 00:40:17 (permalink)

New Creation vs. Re-Creation?

... Create (1) a brand new song or (2) Re-create the old lovely turd?
(by lovely turd I mean, you love it but its not acceptable ... for any reason)
That, my friends, is the question that haunts me.  I know there are reasons we oft become obsessive compulsive to have rich and full (aka perfect) songs.  But of writing new songs or re-writing songs ... there is no end.  And you probably know your own song-writing preferences(s) the best.

1) I've seen groove-artists pop out perfect trance funk (complete with vox) in 10 minutes.  And, IIRC, many of you suggest, "now hurry up and get over your last song ... and start a new song"?!

2) But other love-laborors may spend 10-100 years of vanity re-creating one or two songs or albums (not just tweaking and pasting) ... until one or two perfect songs or albums become patiently realized.  Many of you might say: Fix it, the hook is powerful, re-create dubious elements ... and never quit until its beautiful (exquisite) on many levels.

Furthermore, if you've written a song (or album) that you love and believe in ... you may actually want it to be richly perfect ... in message, vibe, art, polish, etc. for various reasons.

Again: What might be your current suggestions (or pearls) on: (1) new song creations vs. (2) re-creations of your old songs

(Note: I sort of fall into the latter camp currently ... as I'm aging ... and I'm not sure there's a dogmatically, politically, or religiously correct answer here ... I see good and bad in both)
post edited by Philip - 2009/09/17 00:49:11

Philip  
(Isa 5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD)

Raised-Again 3http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12307501

24 Replies Related Threads

Legion
    Max Output Level: -55.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1986
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/17 02:43:48 (permalink)
    I'm pretty much a perfectionist so I usually polish and polish and then polish again if I feel that the song is a diamond in the rough. SO much in fact that some claim that I am the only one that can actually notice the edits, but they still feel imprtant to me If I get some new plugs (like when I bought the Liquid Mix or T-Racks) I also feel the urge to remake everything so it will sound as good as it can.

I also have lots of GM-midi beats (a few hundred...) that I'm about to remake in Sonar as soon as I get the time. Now, being GM, I feel they are pretty much turds but the ones I have redone in sonar has cane out excepionally well.

With some projects though, one feel immideatly that they only have turd - or polished turd - potential and then it's not really any meaning spending time on them. In that case I usually listen for gems in them that I can incorporate into a new song or use the original and just scrap a lot from it to buil something new.

I think I get very good results this way but still, there is nothing that compares to sitting down for a few hours and come up with a brand new creation. The satisfaction in that overpowers the re-makings by far to me.

Sadly very reduced studio equipment as it is... ASUS G750J, 8 gb RAM, Win8, Roland Quad Capture.
    jimmyman
    Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2193
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/17 05:46:27 (permalink)

Its sort of one in the same in the physcaligy of our minds.
    if we redo a song it is "new". at least something is new
    about it. what concerns me is the term "beating a dead
    horse"

there is a point where our minds are meaninful and
    there is a point where our minds are cynical. one might
    think an 80 year old man planting a tree is crazy. is it?

there are some facts to concider. the song is what it is
    no matter how well "or bad" the recording is. there is
    no doubt that quality sound is better.  a beautiful "tone"
    is just that be it an instrument or a mix.

going to a junk yard and polishing an old junker (car)
    may result in one of two things. either its all in vain
    or you get motivated to do a total restore which turns
    out to be a classic gem.

people are satisfied by activity and or results. I
    personaly dont want to be intertained by just "doing
    something". our society sometimes leads us to think
    "just do it" and if a person "thinks" a little bit we
    are then making things complicated.

think about it. no one "polishes a turd" no sane
    person that is. so id drop that term from the equastion
    alltogther. now lets get down to results. if the question
    is polish the old or work on new i think its a matter of
    balance.

new allways becomes old. if i write a song today
    in a few days its an older song. its a time facter.
    there are some questions only we/ourselves can
    answer

Guitarhacker
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 24398
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/17 09:14:30 (permalink)
    Writing new...or re-doing the old.... hummmm...

Writing new is good. It will usually produce some good ideas that need refining. Enough said about that.

Rewriting the old is OK as long as the rewrite is worth it. If you must rewrite, there should be some sort of big change in the tune...new words, a new verse, a totally redone chorus, even a new melody..... but then ..... is it still the same song? 

Probably not.... but wasn't that the point? after all, if you were not satisfied with the first version, why would you want to "polish a turd" as you said above?  A rewrite accomplishes a great deal .....as long as it is a rewrite and not a tweezing.  So yeah, rewriting is good...when it's done right.

All my songs, including instrumentals, are reworked numerous times, and in a variety of ways before it is considered worthy to be posted. Quite often... if you could hear the first rough draft of the song, you would recognize the similarities to the finished product, but the changes would be big in many cases. Especially the tunes with lyrics. The lyric writing process goes back and forth many times before it's close to being right.

Unless you are one of the gifted songwriters like Lennon and McCartney......(and other great songwriters)

IMHO....rewriting is the secret to great songs.

My website & music: www.herbhartley.com

MC4/5/6/X1e.c, on a Custom DAW   
    Focusrite Firewire Saffire Interface

BMI/NSAI

"Just as the blade chooses the warrior, so too, the song chooses the writer 
    Spaceduck
    Max Output Level: -50.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2499
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/17 11:38:29 (permalink)
    Hey P, you must be wired to the same channel that broadcasts to my brain, because this thought has been nagging me for a while, too. As always, great thread, and the responses are equally stirring.

Lege talked about perfectionism. No doubt. I think perfectionism (or maybe an irrational need to control things) is a big contributing factor which explains an obsession with 'turds'.

Then there's what jman said (jman, you're a true poet, my friend)... "one might
    think an 80 year old man planting a tree is crazy. is it?" which offers the idea that you're never too old (or in this case, your song is never too old) to yield something fresh & new.

And I think Hack summed it up: "rewriting is the secret to great songs."

But all of this depends on what you're trying to accomplish. If you want a top 40 chartbuster, maybe the best strategy is to crank out as many puppies as you can, and one of them will strike oil. In other words, take the "Elton John philosophy" of scrapping any tune that doesn't fully materialize within a day or 2. But I think if your intent is to create something that'll last (not necessarily popular at first but something that in 50 years may still be around), you should dedicate an entire lifetime to getting it right.

My personal angle is that I'm a hopeless recycler. I don't think there's such thing as a true turd. You can always find something worth recycling, and with a lot of effort you can make other people see the value in it, too. Or perhaps not. But if you yourself see any potential value in it, isn't that enough to keep trying?

Great line from Eddie & the Cruisers as Eddie, having just been dissed by the record company, stands amidst a giant scrap heap of old cars:

"Here we are, guys. Right where we belong. You got your Edsels,... Norges,... Dumonts... and Eddie Wilson. Together at last, creating our own incredible monument to nothing! Here's to nothing, fellas! Here's to nothing!"

Ok, pseudo-philosophical tangent aside, I think if nothing else it's a good exercise to do your best with a turdy old mix. Push your abilities to the limits and see how good you really are at the mixing desk. If you can polish a turd into something people can appreciate, then isn't that a testament to your incredible production abilities?

Note: I wouldn't know. But this thread has given me an idea for my next album title...

Spaceduck: Turds

Could be a triple album, folks

Spaceduck music [HERE]
    Spaceduck videos [HERE]
    Guitarhacker
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/17 12:00:12 (permalink)
    If you want a top 40 chartbuster, maybe the best strategy is to crank out as many puppies as you can, and one of them will strike oil.

Ah yes...the old shotgun approach. Unfortunately, this is not the case, in 99.999% of the cases where a song hits the top 40 or higher.  These are the songs that have been slaved over, rewritten, tweezed, and very carefully and meticulously refined, examining every note, every phrase, every pause for perfection. The approach of writing as many songs as possible and hoping that one will hit paydirt will normally result in rejection of each and every song.

However, this is just my opinion, (and that of a few hit songwriters I have read), and your experience may prove to be different. By all means, use whatever approach you choose.
    post edited by Guitarhacker - 2009/09/17 12:01:35

BMI/NSAI

No How
    Max Output Level: -23.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5180
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/17 12:27:32 (permalink)

Spaceduck wrote: I wouldn't know. But this thread has given me an idea for my next album title... Spaceduck: Turds Could be a triple album, folks   

Unplugged....of course.

Songs are like compost.   Throw'em out back and they sprout.  

Lots of great advice on this thread.   One thing that's been fun for me is to dress up a turd in an entirely new outfit.  A slow melancholy love song I"ll just play with (since i no longer feel any life in it's present incarnation) and rave it or make an ad lib vocal line that will totally change the songs identity. 
    Playing a song and then clicking a synth I never use (just for fun...wheeeeeeee) , will open up new interps on a piece also. 
    I guess I'm saying that 'songs' have a certain identity in our minds when we first write them but with a little bit of alchohol and some crazy free plug ins you can take it somewhere new.

Yipppeeeeeeeee.

post edited by No How - 2009/09/17 12:34:33

s o n g s

– Beauty lodged in a bad hotel has no value.  Raymond Lull
    spacey
    • Total Posts : 8769
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/17 13:27:26 (permalink)
    Hi Philip,

I've been writing and recording for a little over 2 years.

The way it's been I've gone back and re-mixed, replaced bass parts with a bass rather than synth (all I had starting out) and when that happens is when my ears tell me.
    I guess that's just me learning to listen better and having ideas of how to hopefully make the sound better.

Writing is the much the same way. When the feeling hits I run with it. When it isn't happening I don't try and force it. That is when I read, practice or listen to music or rework something.

I've found I can't force anything. I have to respond to my feelings and that doesn't always mean I can get it right. I just enjoy it that way.

But I haven't and really can't see me completely reworking anything. For a change that big I'd just write something new.

jimmyman
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/17 18:54:41 (permalink)

many times something good happens when a song
    is writen. if we are the least bit aware of anything we
    find that something was gained even if a tune turns
    out to be junk. it could be such things as developing
    skills be it musical/aural/perception tech etc.

in many cases we have to learn about ourselves. we
    have to figure out why we think or percieve the way
    we so. do i think a song of mine is great when it stinks?
    or do i think a song of mine is awfull when it aint?

How can we as writers even make any since of it all
    within rational?  there are some general guides a person
    can go by but what are they? it just turns into question
    after question untill there is no absolute.

even absolute becomes a question. is there an
    absolute?   what if you ask me jimmy? where are you
    headed?   I say "in the direction im walking" that is
    an answer to your question but yet still doesnt answer
    it (to you).

there are absolutes just like truth is truth. some
    people say truth is relative but that can not be
    because if it was relative it would not be truth.

it seems to me that realizing the direction or where we
    are headed at the very start of the writing process
    speaks out to us and the actions reveal the direction.

ive writen probably 3 to 5 hundred songs.  most of
    them are absolute junk. Hum? but we now have
    another question. junk? according to who? thats
    according to me of course only a very small percentage
    even made it to the recording stage.

you cant run with the "ball" if you dont have it in
    your hands.  yes another question? do you want the
    ball? i have no desire to even record many of the
    songs ive wrote let alone polish or re write them.

some people may not want to hear that because if say
    a person has only 3 or 4 songs they are holding on for
    dear life in hopes of it becoming something.

we get to a point also where we "think" we've wrote the
    best song we can do. and one way or another it is going
    to become something. if we look at a song and evaluate
    it (asuming its written "completed") or even just in part we
    allready know many things.

however "knowing" and being "aware" are two different
    things. If there is artistry in the polishing then we find that
    it really isnt polishing at all. its re shaping. Reality is a
    word that can be very offensive to an aspiring writer.

but it doesnt have to be.  in fact it can be your best
    freind. you dont want to be all pumped up about how
    wonderfull this work of art you have is and hang on
    for all youve got but you should be able to really
    enjoy what youve done and be glad of it.

if your reaching for the stars thats great. but if your
    feet leave the ground youve lost stabilty. i question if
    the term "re creation" is even a term at all. if a song
    has been writen allready it isnt created again its just
    changed.

unless im wrong nothing in this world is ever re created.
    does a re write really mean it was never finished in
    the first place? i think musical maturity is an important
    facter. but then again for anyone who isnt musicaly
    mature this term is once again offencive.

we sometimes spend our time responding with an
    action. someone says hey do it "like this" do that"
    i think good focus is esseintial for people like us who
    do what we do.

this really becomes more a matter of (to me anyway)
    not whether to "create a new song" or "re write
    an old one" but more of a question of "how am i doing?" 

if i climb a ladder to the top only to discover it's
    on the wrong building thats a bummer.    

foxwolfen
    • Total Posts : 8256
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/17 19:42:17 (permalink)
    Let me make it simple.

If its a turd, it would have been discarded as soon as you shat it. The fact that you are considering its worth suggests that it is actually marble statue waiting to be revealed, but you are not fully seeing it inside the block yet.

Start chipping away and it will reveal itself.

A scientist knows more & more about less & less till he knows everything about nothing, while a philosopher knows less & less about more & more till he knows nothing about everything.

Composers Forum
    AL 321
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 121
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/17 21:34:28 (permalink)
    Keep polishing!
    When you started that track, you filled it with emotion, which will all go flowing down the drain, if you don't do you uptmost to turn that track into the magical landscape you originally intended. That doesn't mean you can't focus on new material. Just remember that one of those old compositions could easily be turned into the best work you've ever done.
    Writing music can wear you down, emotionally and mentally, so don't put energy into music and then leave it half baked. Keep it on the backburner if necessary, but don't forget about it. Slowly but surely you will turn it into a gem, and none of that emotional energy has gone to waste.

Philip
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/18 17:50:47 (permalink)
    Re-Creation may be a mis-nomer.  I'm sticking with the term, though (for now).  I'll let you all comment more.

Philip  
    (Isa 5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD)

Slugbaby
    Max Output Level: -33.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4172
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/20 19:58:30 (permalink)
    I normally stick to recording NEW songs.
    Having said that, I've written 20 or so that I was never quite happy with.  I had a sudden idea recently to try some as simple acoustic-guitar versions, and it really revitalized my writing.  Re-recording the old turds gave them polish I could be proud of, and gave me a few new ideas.  Well worth the turd-polishing!

(Just posted the first couple here, if anyone's curious...)

http://www.MattSwiftMusic.com

Dell i5, 16Gb RAM, Focusrite 2i2 IO, Telecasters, P-bases, Personal Drama for a muse.
    Ron Vogel
    Max Output Level: -69 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1074
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/21 00:01:01 (permalink)
    Fact: Mythbusters have proven you CAN polish a turd

That being said, no ideas are bad ideas, most are badly realized. All the tunes I posted lately are old turds, polished with the experience I gathered to arrange and produce them like originally intended. I don't care how old I am, I just do it.

I'm stuck in the past, but my foot's tapping forward 
    Ron Vogel Soundclick page
    Slugbaby
    Max Output Level: -33.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4172
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/21 07:18:24 (permalink)
    I read that "Start Me Up" was an old turd for the Stones.  Apparently had been written as a reggae track in the early 70s, but never worked.  7 or 8 years later, they played a rock version and had (probably) their last real hit...

http://www.MattSwiftMusic.com

Dell i5, 16Gb RAM, Focusrite 2i2 IO, Telecasters, P-bases, Personal Drama for a muse.
    hairyjamie
    Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 947
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/21 07:48:51 (permalink)
    You can't polish a turd.

But you can roll it in glitter.
    Beagle
    • Total Posts : 50621
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/21 09:06:58 (permalink)
    hairyjamie

You can't polish a turd.

But you can roll it in glitter.

or pecans. 

I have struggled with this question myself, Philip, my friend.  I guess I do some of both.  there are many unfinished pieces in my system and there are many songs that never "made the cut" and were never "published" even tho I considered them "finished."  the ones that get out are probably only about 10% of what I have worked on and I'd love to increase that number, so sometimes I'll go back and work on some turds or semi-turds or "not ready for prime time non-turds."

I think it probably just is a matter of what you think will happen if you go back to work on it.  will working on it cause it to shine?  or will it just waste your time? 

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
    i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
    Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
    Old55
    • Total Posts : 19791
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/21 09:11:25 (permalink)
    Creation is almost always good. 

Polishing can be good if you're improving the song and not just being anal about details that no one will ever hear.  Just like polishing a car, you probably want to stop before you start taking the paint off.

Should auld acquaintance be forgot--hey, who the hell are you guys?  

X2(X3 pending hardware upgrade), Emulator X2, E-mu 1212M, Virtual String Machine
    Philip
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/21 19:28:28 (permalink)
    Profound responses by you all.  You are each extremely sympathetic and observant.  Thank you.

Re-creation means a lot of different things, to be sure; but your responses sooth my conscience.  I have songs I've worked on for 30 years off and on ... that are my puny life.

IIRC, in natural science there's the law (fact) against both creation and re-creation (i.e., 1st law of thermo and all). 

But with music, love, religion, computer-developing, design, art, film, architecture, politics, and 99.9% of everything else, creation seems a very common and acceptable term. 

Hence re-creation seems a reasonable and standard goal for fixing old turds.

Daily inspiration for you/me ... to write music has to be a mega-re-creation event, the way I see it.  This is not faith, nor is it optimistic mania ... just a logical observation to help you/me explain your/my productivity, to never quit, to make a richly beautiful piece out of nothing, etc.
    post edited by Philip - 2009/09/21 19:31:34

Philip  

wickerman
    Max Output Level: -70 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1039
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/22 18:10:42 (permalink)
    Hi Philip, hope all has been well with you.

I'm of the thinking go new, unless you can add to what was done previously. If you can improve upon what has already been done - then go for it. For a couple of reasons - maybe you have some better sounds to work with or better equipment to yield better sounds.

Also, maybe that extra time brewing in your head gave you some ideas to flesh out the project further. Sometimes a simple addition can drastically alter what was originally done.

Of course it should be promoted t play with previous recordings one has made just a lesson in growth when dealing with writing and recording - just be sure to play around with a duplicate copy of the project!!

Also - don't be afraid to recycle and use some melodies in different songs. That can in turn bloom into a fully fleshed out idea on it's own, inspiring you to go further.

jimmyman
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/22 21:16:40 (permalink)

I find it interesting that the same word can mean so many
    different things under different contexts. One thing that
    seems apparent is that once a song has gotten to a certain
    stage of maturity it can sometimes be difficult to "unthink"
    things and go into the what is called the "polishing stage"

The reason I say this is because if your fixing and tweaking
    you are "treating" what is already done. Even a rebuild in a
    since is not changing the "main factor" of the song. But
    what is truly interesting is the fact that a given person
    can turn what was once a "not very good song" into a gem.

So the "should you?" questions turn into "can you?"
    or "can it be done?" It surely "has been done" so yes
    it is possible to turn a "dull" tune/production into a great
    one. Person "A" could surely do that while person "B'
    doesn't have the skills to do so.

In basic terms it's easier to become a great recording
    engineer than to be a great producer. (Or so it seems)
    But I sense something in those great producers.
    I think they get a lot of credit for (some anyway) what
    the "session"players do.

They know the right people to use to get great results.
    In our case we are an "one in all package". One single
    person is doing "everything". If we are good at many
    things (in producing/writing/performing etc)
     it all by ourselves then yes we will turn out good stuff
    and as we learn more we can also be able to (using
    your term) "re create" (and I'll add) "with more quality"

But the "should" or "if" questions are also dependent
    on factors of which only the given person can decide.
    Asking the question of "what is the goal?" may be
    helpful.

Having reasons to do certain things is also good.
    I may work endlessly on a song that will never
    "make the headlines" but what i gain and learn from
    doing so is "polishing" my skill level which also
    at the same time (hopefully) "polishing the song".

It almost seems to boil down to the fact that
    sometimes the end result carries less weight
    than what was gained in the process.
    If someone were to ask me what my best song is?
    I'd like to say "I haven't written it yet"

blueoneblue
    Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 314
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/22 23:37:23 (permalink)
    Lennon said if he could he'd put out an album a week  (or maybe it was a month)- he wasn't into over-production.

Of course he also said he'd re-record every Beatles tune.

Applesoggy
    Stuff I use:
    Sonar 7 Producer
    Digitech GNX4
    Some sort of laptop Turion 64X2 Chip 3 gig Ram
    Epiphone Casino, Xaviere XV600, home built tele copy, Hofner bass, Epiphone acoustics
    Cheap midi keyboard
    Baldwin organ from the 70's

No How
    Max Output Level: -23.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5180
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/23 10:14:42 (permalink)
    wickerman

Hi Philip, hope all has been well with you.

I'm of the thinking go new, unless you can add to what was done previously. If you can improve upon what has already been done - then go for it. For a couple of reasons - maybe you have some better sounds to work with or better equipment to yield better sounds.

Also, maybe that extra time brewing in your head gave you some ideas to flesh out the project further. Sometimes a simple addition can drastically alter what was originally done.

Of course it should be promoted t play with previous recordings one has made just a lesson in growth when dealing with writing and recording - just be sure to play around with a duplicate copy of the project!!

Also - don't be afraid to recycle and use some melodies in different songs. That can in turn bloom into a fully fleshed out idea on it's own, inspiring you to go further.

I echoe this...

If the song is not reaching out to be polished I sure as heck won't.  If there is some glow to it still then that's the door into an endeavor...otherwise it's filed as compost or maybe a middle or just something to bang on the piano.  Once I open up to 'new' then 'oldies' start to show up if they can compliment it.

s o n g s

– Beauty lodged in a bad hotel has no value.  Raymond Lull
    Guitarhacker
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/23 11:54:18 (permalink)
    On the re-creation thing......

sometimes this works..and sometimes it doesn't.

Take an old song that didn't quite work the way you thought it should....

1. change the key....
    2. change the tempo...
    3. change the style...
    4. change the instrumentation...

does it work now? 

BMI/NSAI

Philip
    Re:New Creation vs. Re-Creation? 2009/09/24 01:31:52 (permalink)
    Carefully regarding all your very excellent thoughts, Rick, Blue, Jimmy, G-Hacker, and, Terry,

A friend requested me to paint a 'Good Shepherd' ... which I've been doing incrementally over the last couple weeks ... 10 minutes a day +/-

... The painting, like the next song idea, appears to have evolved/re-created (if you will) out of prior paintings/songs ... themes, instruments, style, tempos (if you will), colors, distortions, etc.

The painting/symphony ... polishes and re-generates itself afresh daily.

Pre-sketches become polished pre-sketches ... which in turn get smeared into levels of ambience and groove formations (if you will).

Some mistakes are allowed to snakily weave about and hopefully rhyme through the canvas/song.

For me, there seems a time to build up and a time to tear down ... with great artistic meanderings along the way.

Philip  

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1