DimLE: DXi install broke and thowing 'beta site' errors ?

Author
m.letcher
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 73
2010/01/23 12:57:26 (permalink)

DimLE: DXi install broke and thowing 'beta site' errors ?

This is from P5 thread since I originally got DimLE with P5_2.5.

Thanks for suggestions. So, I tried the DimLE ver 1.3 DL and installed the DXi only. No joy. Still shows up as an expired Beta. Went back to Sonar8 install. This only offers the VSTi of DimLE and Rapture ( no DXi ). So, then I went back to my P5 Version 2.5 setup and re-installled the DXi from there and still no joy. Really weird.
I'm using DXMan to clean up the DXi list and get rid of the P5 effects that got reset to demo's with the S8 update, and the 50 or so VST's that had gotten remapped as DXi's by an old CW util.
However, attempting to remove the DimLE DXi entry within DXMan gives the following error: This beta version has expired and something about a Beta Test Site Agreement. I have know idea where that's coming from but the DXi entry can't be removed. I'll try taking this over to the Sonar thread.

P5 directs me here when trying to load a device chain with DimLE from the SD_LE_Pack: http://www.cakewalk.com/Owners/GetPlugin.asp?CLSID_1=B8ACEDF1-3FB1-48C3-8348-57B21B3D4AF5&NAME_1=LE
with this error msg -
The following plugins were missing from your project.
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
It used to refer to some OBDC (?) lookup error several months ago.
http://forum.cakewalk.com/tm.aspx?high=&m=1920820&mpage=1#1926729

The DimLE VSTi loads OK but my P5 device chains are broke now and the DXi appears to be a ghost in the registry. I haven't found a newer install DL for DimLE ( other than the Ver 1.3 but will look again ). As I recall it came with the Proteus Packs I got.

OBTW, there's some other ghosts in the registry still that DXMan can't delete: Cyclone Demo, P5 Spectral Transformer Demo

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1