Exporting consecutive audio clips in a stereo track as consecutively numbered files

Author
ByteBowser
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8
2010/07/19 14:17:26 (permalink)

Exporting consecutive audio clips in a stereo track as consecutively numbered files

Is there any way in SONAR 8.5 (scripts, or whatever) to batch export consecutive audio clips (divided from one imported stereo audio track) as consecutively numbered audio files, with or without format conversion, instead of exporting them individually? If so, can either the marker names or the clip names be picked up as the file names?

Thanks, BB

2 Replies Related Threads

ByteBowser
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8
    Re:Exporting consecutive audio clips in a stereo track as consecutively numbered files 2010/07/23 20:00:55 (permalink)
    Gonna bump this up 'cause no one deigned to repy. What say you, SONAR gurus? Hasn't anyone ever needed to divide a long track into clips and then export the clips as ordered files without going through the mind-numbing process of doing them individually? If you have a solution to this problem, let me know (even if you don't, please comment). I'd find one myself, but I'm still trying to develop a work ethic.

BB
    mixsit
    Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 789
    Re:Exporting consecutive audio clips in a stereo track as consecutively numbered files 2010/07/23 22:47:28 (permalink)
    I've been copy-pasting from marker names to my bounce-to tracks, and again from the track's names to the exported name in fairly good rhythm of few strokes. Way better than retyping, but never in mass.

There's the file created time stamps, but then if you found a way to batch it' it would nix that likely. 

Wayne Smith
    Part time long time..
    CathouseSound 
    Mother Ships  - StudioCat DAWs   
    Portals - RME
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1