Could any one make me a template please ?

Author
Norrie
Max Output Level: -58.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1665
2010/07/25 18:04:55 (permalink)

Could any one make me a template please ?

Hi guys i was looking for a big help here

I bought a vs700 and vs700 c

I am trying to use my td20 to play session drummer 3 an use sum sounds but I cant seem to get any of it working ;(

Would any one be able to make a track template of thiswith  nothing on it apart from session drummer 3 linked to a midi drum kit or something so i can look it over and see how its all set up whatthe midi ins are set to the outs etc etc

Ive read the book but its not helping me much

I hope some one can help its an awesome bit of kit and i cant wait to get it working propperly

If any one can help my email to send a template session to is norriethedrummer@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks so much

Norrie

2 Replies Related Threads

Crg
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7719
    Re:Could any one make me a template please ? 2010/07/25 19:30:32 (permalink)
    What is it you want a template for, the TD20 functions on the V700C? Refresh my memory, the TD20 is a drum pad, percussion pad? I use a Roland Handsonic 10 to play Session drummer 3 with no problems. Since each drum has a note number the individual drums will respond to most controllers set to midi channel 10 on your input to the synth, Session Drummer 1 on the output. Session Drummer 3 does make tracks for each drum peice which respond to the note numbers. Your Session Drummer 3 tracks should already be set to the appropriate tracks in Sonar when you insert the synth.
     In Session Drummer 3's editor you have to assign each drum peice to a different channel once you choose a kit. 1 thru 8, left to right. you can place each drum peice where you want to and the dual parts of the snare will respond on the same snare channel. Some kits won't fit the TD-20 as the drum peices on the Td-20 aren't the same as the kit in SD3. It can tke some time to find the right kit to match the TD-20 in the kits available in SD 3. So,... a template to control the TD-20 from the V700C is going to be another matter once you get the setup right.  

Craig DuBuc
    Norrie
    Max Output Level: -58.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1665
    Re:Could any one make me a template please ? 2010/07/26 01:33:42 (permalink)
    It was more just a template of a session so I can see how the midi is routed etc and then i can try and figure out why my td20 is not triggering the sounds in session drummer 3 or my sd2

Make sure i have the midi input and out put put set right things turned on that need to be etc

Norrie
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1