Rapture (x64) and Galbanum Pisces

Author
javahut
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 361
2010/08/27 18:48:21 (permalink)

Rapture (x64) and Galbanum Pisces

Galbanum Pisces won't install in Rapture (x64) running on Win7 (x64). Comes up with amessage box that says Rapture is not installed, and then stops the installation.

So does anyone know what folders in Galbanum Pisces to put where to get it to work properly in Rapture (x64)? I get no replies back from inquries to Galbanum... they probably don't want to deal with Pisces any more, as it doesn't make them much (any?) money any more.

Thanks.

downtempo.dub.psychedelic.twang
Canartic.Modulotion.out now!
Canartic . Lossless Downloads now available.

3 Replies Related Threads

wetdentist
    Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1129
    Re:Rapture (x64) and Galbanum Pisces 2010/08/29 17:16:58 (permalink)
    i have it working on x64 Windows 7.  Rapture has an update that just recently came out (Rapture 1.22), so make sure that that is the one you are using (because any version before that is extremely crash-happy).  install the 64 bit version inside the folder C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Rapture and install the .dll into the folder where you keep your 64 bit vsts.  the funny thing about the Piscis install is you have to manually place the folders/files where they need to be: the architecture files go into your Multisamples folder (i.e. inside my Multisamples folder, there is now a folder called "Galbanum Architecture"), the folder with all the programs gets moved to the folder where all your other Rapture programs go, then move the contents of the "Lfo Waveforms" folder to C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Rapture\LFO Waveforms\ . . . then i guess you should re-scan your programs once Rapture is opened up, and you should have all the Piscis stuff, which is really good to have!

3.5 Ghz AMD 6-Core/16 gigs RAM, Roland Quad-Capture, Win 10, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Komplete 10, z3ta+, Z3TA+ 2, Rapture, Maschine 2.7 (MKI & Jam), Melodyne 4 Studio, Ozone 4, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar 2, Schecter Damien Elite, Fender Sonoran w/TronicalTune Plus installed, etc 
    go here to hear Wet Dentist (2000-2016 RIP)
    my new sounds: The Das Kaput

Fog
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 12302
    Re:Rapture (x64) and Galbanum Pisces 2010/08/30 00:36:07 (permalink)
    java.. your running the full rapture ? i get that error message when I try to install with LE... try the next box ticked.. without LE... same thing?

also I had to shift the multi-samples manually.. so yep the installers could do with an update as the x86 thing is confusing the thing.

javahut
    Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 361
    Re:Rapture (x64) and Galbanum Pisces 2010/08/30 09:30:51 (permalink)
    Thanks for the replies. I got Pisces all installed manually. Works like a charm. Very good sound set to have! Thanks again.

downtempo.dub.psychedelic.twang
    Canartic.Modulotion.out now!
    Canartic . Lossless Downloads now available.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1