Trouble playing sequences with Cubase/Rapture

Author
strictly audio
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5
2010/09/08 22:24:20 (permalink)

Trouble playing sequences with Cubase/Rapture

Hi, I'm having trouble when I draw MIDI notes in Cubase. The problem is that some programs play continuously and don't turn off once the end of the note is reached. It then only responds to either changing the program or turning the element (or elements) off. It seems to occur mostly with the sequenced programs. I really notice it when I have a section of the project looped and am adding notes from Rapture, then every time the loop reaches the note, it plays it, instead of cutting the note and retriggering itself. It will play the note endlessly until I turn the elements off or change the program.  What is causing this?

2 Replies Related Threads

AT
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 10654
    Re:Trouble playing sequences with Cubase/Rapture 2010/09/08 23:38:52 (permalink)
    Note off?  It has been years since I messed w/ Cubase, but make sure the note off function is on (MIDI on, MIDI off).  And make sure the loop end has a note off.  I don't know how you do that in Cubase, but it sounds like the problem, cheif.

@

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
    http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
    Fog
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 12302
    Re:Trouble playing sequences with Cubase/Rapture 2010/09/09 11:39:41 (permalink)
    what version of cubase..

there was a cubase fixed version (or was it for DP? one of the 2) .. but your running the very latest update of rapture released not so long ago?

also contact tech support.. as well that's what you paid for when you bought it.

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1