Older project w/drum loops has timing problem in 8.5

Author
glrecordings
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 70
2010/09/19 14:50:21 (permalink)

Older project w/drum loops has timing problem in 8.5

Opened an older project bundle file (guessing Sonar 6 based on all the missing plug-ins).
Everything plays fine except the drum loops.  They appear to play faster that the project tempo (If I audio stretch them to 113% they play fine and I suppose I could do that but there are a lot of loop clips).

The project consists of many drum loops of about 4 measures in length. When played they play slightly faster and of course ends a bit before the next loop starts - so there is a bit of silence at the very end. Then it starts correctly at the next measure, runs a bit fast, ends with silence etc etc.

They appear ok. The waveforms look right with audio data showing all the way to the end of every loop - even where it plays the silence.

I know it sounds strange but that is what is happening.

The project was recorded at 48KHz and my default is now 44.1 but i just changed the sample rate back to 48 in the driver and everything works fine - except for those drum loops. Anyways the stretching to 113% does not map to the difference between 44.1 and 48.

Any ideas? Am I be stupid here and missing something obvious? - I find it strange that everything else appears to be perfect timing wise.

Greg

www.v-vocal.com

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1