problems with the yamaha s90 xs

Author
josephandalice
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2010/09/29 15:54:42 (permalink)

problems with the yamaha s90 xs

I just got a Yamaha X90 xs and i have recored stuff on it but i cant figure out how to record over it. I made some mistakes and I want to do the recording over.  Now I got 10 things on there I dont want. How do I erase it and do it over.

1 Reply Related Threads

planetearth
    Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 763
    Re:problems with the yamaha s90 xs 2010/09/29 16:32:00 (permalink)
    Well, you start by posting this in the correct forum.

Which version of SONAR do you have--Producer, Studio, Home Studio or LE? You'll see forums for the major versions of SONAR, and you can post this question there. (Don't worry about the version number.)

That said, to "erase" what you don't want, you can simply "undo" (Edit/Undo), if it's recent enough, or you can go into the Piano Roll View (PRV) to see the notes and delete them.

If you want to delete entire tracks to re-record them, just right-click on the data you recorded and hit "delete".

If that doesn't help, you might want to be more specific with your question and post it again in the proper forum. That way, people who have the same version of SONAR that you have will be able to give you specific instructions on what to do.

Welcome to SONAR and to the forums. Have fun!

SONAR Platinum ▪ NI Komplete, Korg DLC, Arturia V5 Collection, Dimension Pro, IK Multimedia & other synths ▪ Les Paul, Peavey and Yamaha guitars. Listen to some of my stuff here: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife . Comments from other SONAR users are always welcome!
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1