delay w/ midi controller

Author
SHOCK
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2010/10/10 22:06:37 (permalink)

delay w/ midi controller

im working with Sonar 8.5 LE. Ive recently upgraded it from my desktop to my new Toshiba Satellite laptop. i record music on it heavily and with no problems using an Edirol-UA 25EX usb interface. My trouble is making beats w/ the software. im more of a hands on producer and prefer midi controllers/keyboards/pads. I have a M-Audio keystation 49e midi controller. pressing the buttons for the Drop Zone synthesizer results in a delay. Ive played around w/ the audio/latency settings a lot and sometimes it seems to take care of it. sometimes not. any suggestions on the best solution for this particular scenario? and also when i choose to use PRV mode to make the beat, some notes might play, the next 1 or 2 might not,...etc. havent figured out what causes that either...

2 Replies Related Threads

dggjhj
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3
    Re:delay w/ midi controller 2010/10/25 02:25:31 (permalink)
    There is a paradox whenRS Gold it comes to improving education in

America: The system is failing to prepare many kids for Buy WOW Goldsuccess,

WoW Gold online but we have so much invested in the system that starting over isn't practical,

WOW Goldlet alone in a time frame that works for today's kids.We need

to put a premium onsimple,practical changes that have a big impact on teaching and learning within our

existing schools. And one of the single bestRuneScape Gold

opportunities to do just that happens to be where we would least expects it: on the playground during

recess.
    LHousehold
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 163
    Re:delay w/ midi controller 2010/11/14 12:36:50 (permalink)
    You've probably done this but select ASIO drivers and move the buffer slider in options/audio all the way to the left.

Windows 7 64 bit
    Cakewalk Sonar X2 Producer
    Cakewalk A-500PRO MIDI controller

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1