Dim Pro download won't open

Author
whistles
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 12
2010/10/13 10:07:52 (permalink)

Dim Pro download won't open

Just purchased DImPro & Rapture package. I have downloaded the DimPro installer/exe but all I get is a "This program is incompatible with this version of Sonar" message when I try to run it. I have Home Studio 7xl (just purchased) and Music creator 5 on the computer. Running XP with plenty of memory. A couple of smart fella on the Sonar side seem to think that DimPro should work and that there is an issue with a .dll file that won't let me open the program. I have looked everywhere in the computer (including hidden files) and there is NO .dll file. Has anyone else had this issue... or know how to work around getting HS7xl to recognize this program oor where to find the missing .dll?  Thanks.
Whistles

1 Reply Related Threads

whistles
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 12
    Re:Dim Pro download won't open 2010/10/13 23:17:01 (permalink)
    Got it figured out...finally. I kept trying to open it with various programs until I used "WORD/rich text format". It just flew open and the setup files "magically" appeared.  Now I'm having a problem getting the Rapture 1.2 to open. I tried to open it the same way but I get the message: "This program must be run under WIN32". I am runnng an xp/SP-3 machine and Rapture LE works fine. Anyone with an idea of how to get this beastie to open/run on my computer?  Thanks all.
    whistles
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1