Just installed plugin version 1.2 and when I hit save I get a crackle and.....

Author
Norrie
Max Output Level: -58.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1665
2010/11/03 18:48:07 (permalink)

Just installed plugin version 1.2 and when I hit save I get a crackle and.....

Just installed plugin version 1.2 and when I hit save I get a crackle( actuly sounds more like a crunch) and peeks on the master bus
This happens when hiting the button on the console or going to file / save

Anyone else have this problem ?

If I have my monitors up loud thiswould not be good for them ;(

I am siting here at the momment useing head phones and the volume is about 1/4 of the way up on the VS-700c and I can tell you it didnt half hurt my ears hearing this

I have no option but to save my work as I go like every one would........

This cant be right its not good for the equipment or my ears

Norrie
post edited by Norrie - 2010/11/03 18:56:51

SONAR X3c Producer
Pro Tools 11
Allen & Heath GS-R24 M
Adam A77x
i7 4930K @ 4.4Ghz

4 Replies Related Threads

Mully
    Max Output Level: -60 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1545
    Re:Just installed plugin version 1.2 and when I hit save I get a crackle and..... 2010/11/03 20:10:25 (permalink)
    Hmmm.. didn't get that problem at all.. it installed ok and no real great benefit apart from it's upgrade implementation for the Octathingamibobby...

ASUS H270, i7-7700, JLM BA & 1290, LA2A Opto4, loads of guff.
    Norrie
    Re:Just installed plugin version 1.2 and when I hit save I get a crackle and..... 2010/11/03 21:08:57 (permalink)
    Yeah same here not noticed anything apart from that
    THE I/O control screen is a different colour but thats about all ive noticed

I haave no idea why this is happening now and its worying

For one my ears will end up F**ked if I keep useing head phones and my speekers will if I use them ;(

I think I will have to get on to tec support about it its happening every time I do it weather that be pressing the button on the control surface or file/ save

Norrie

SONAR X3c Producer
    Pro Tools 11
    Allen & Heath GS-R24 M
    Adam A77x
    i7 4930K @ 4.4Ghz
    Mully
    Max Output Level: -60 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1545
    Re:Just installed plugin version 1.2 and when I hit save I get a crackle and..... 2010/11/04 19:04:25 (permalink)
    Yeah odd one Norrie... I can only really suggest uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it again. Maybe check to see if there's a resource hog of DPC spike etc etc....

ASUS H270, i7-7700, JLM BA & 1290, LA2A Opto4, loads of guff.
    Norrie
    Re:Just installed plugin version 1.2 and when I hit save I get a crackle and..... 2010/11/04 19:47:04 (permalink)
    Yeah man I am going to get on the case again first thing in the morning I did a bit of mixing today and it actualy seems to have stoped doing it

So with that said its maybe something to do with some out board gear I had pluged in as I wasnt useing any out board stuff today I will turn them on one by one tomorow and see if I can cause it to happen again then I will know for sure if its one of them causeing it

Hey mully? Quick question for you if you dont mind
    I asked in another thread but have had no replys....
    This is not a new problem and has been happenign for a while for me now (maybe its just a bug I havent heard about ) I am also waiting to hear back from cake walk regarding it

So yeah as I was going to tell you for a while now when I freeze a track then go to play the session back I can see the whole session is playing and the meters are going up and down but I have no sound.... This is not all the time just some times there is no sound after freezing the track other times it works just fine it a bit hit and miss tbh.

I then hit save exit sonar reload and I have sound again (with the track there frozen aswell)

I cant see any real reason for this to be happening its not a major problem hence why I havent said about it before but I am freezeing more and more tracks recently and haveing to re load sonar a lot is starting to become a pain in my ass and restricting my work flow or my vibe hahahahaha

Thought I would ask if you have ever heard of anything like this before ? Or if its a knowen but thatsjust unknowen to me untill now :P

Norrie

SONAR X3c Producer
    Pro Tools 11
    Allen & Heath GS-R24 M
    Adam A77x
    i7 4930K @ 4.4Ghz
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1