How about a small multi out update for dim pro (and dropzone, and RXP, and GrooveSynth)?

Author
Legion
Max Output Level: -55.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1986
2010/11/05 15:26:22 (permalink)

How about a small multi out update for dim pro (and dropzone, and RXP, and GrooveSynth)?

Wouldn't that be just gravy? There are some really nice drum kits etc but it's a real pita as one has to load another instance of the synths and patches for every sound used when mixing. Makes it a little unintuitive. Just the ability to rout different notes to different outs (like in Battery, no SampleTank multiple patch loading is really neccessary) would enhance the synths massively and shouldn't be to hard to implement or would it?

Sadly very reduced studio equipment as it is... ASUS G750J, 8 gb RAM, Win8, Roland Quad Capture.

1 Reply Related Threads

The.Multi.Dimensional.1
    Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 372
    Re:How about a small multi out update for dim pro (and dropzone, and RXP, and GrooveSynth) 2010/12/18 04:01:22 (permalink)
    i feel you on this. Or have session drummer 3 be compatible with more file formats like sf2. Dim pro is good but its dumb to make it multi timbral w/o multi outs. Which also sucks cause i have the Proteus pack and luv the drums. i really dont want to spend the money on Kontact but its looking like i will have to cause Beatscape just flatout sux!

www.facebook.com/BSMGGLOBAL
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1