Problems Downloading Triangle II

Author
Tocudo
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2010/11/10 21:08:05 (permalink)

Problems Downloading Triangle II

What's with Triangle II?  On the download page, it looks like it's missing a text box for the last six digits of the serial number, which I'm assuming is for a Cakewalk serial number.  After I enter what I can of the serial number and click download, I'm directed to a HTTP Error screen.

2 Replies Related Threads

RobertB
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 11256
    Re:Problems Downloading Triangle II 2010/11/10 21:41:24 (permalink)
    Download it from the link in the middle of the page, not the one at the bottom.
    It should read "Download triangle II vst for free".
    I remember seeing the serial number thing a while back, but using this link, I was able to download, extract and install Triangle II without hitting the bogus serial number window.
    It's a fun little synth.
    Word of warning: Keep your volume low when you experiment with settings on this synth(or others like it) especially if you are wearing headphones. It is capable of some very piercing sounds.
    hth

My Soundclick Page
    SONAR Professional, X3eStudio,W7 64bit, AMD Athlon IIx4 2.8Ghz, 4GB RAM, 64bit, AKAI EIE Pro, Nektar Impact LX61,Alesis DM6,Alesis ControlPad,Yamaha MG10/2,Alesis M1Mk2 monitors,Samson Servo300,assorted guitars,Lava Lamp

Shimozu-Kushiari or Bob
    Stampini
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8
    Re:Problems Downloading Triangle II 2010/12/29 06:37:38 (permalink)
    Hi, I'm trying to download Triangle II from http://www.cakewalk.com/products/triangle/.  I can download the VST but not the DXI.  Attempting to download the DXI forces me to enter a serial number but the serial number field seems to be incorrectly formatted.   Am I on the correct page? Ideas?
    Update:  If I put in as much of the serial number as I can I get the following message:
    FREE rgcAudio Triangle II DXi
    Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e4d'
    [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'webtrafic'.
    /download/Triangle.asp, line 93

post edited by Stampini - 2010/12/29 07:00:08
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1