New Instrumental Guitar CD, Full produced in Sonar - Ryan Formato

Author
ryanformato
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 339
2010/11/12 16:58:51 (permalink)

New Instrumental Guitar CD, Full produced in Sonar - Ryan Formato

Hey everyone,

I just finished my 13 song album titled, "Rise From the Dead."  If you like Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, etc... you will definitely enjoy this album.  I used Sonar Producer 8.5 to record, mix, and partially master this album.  Come check it out and listen to the songs at

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ryanformato

or

www.ryanformato.com (for longer clips)

Ryan Formato

www.ryanformato.com
Shred Guitarist & Musician
Quad 9450, 8 gigs of Ram, Vista Ultimate, EMU 1820M, Windows XP SP2, Studio Projects T3, C4 (matched pair) AKG Drum Mics, Adam A7 Monitors, Great River Preamp, Behringer ADA800, SONAR 8 Producer

3 Replies Related Threads

philz
    Max Output Level: -50.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2462
    Re:New Instrumental Guitar CD, Full produced in Sonar - Ryan Formato 2010/11/14 13:03:38 (permalink)
    Hey Ryan-  I see a fellow Long Island musician posting, and I just gotta' listen, right?  I listened to the previews on CD Baby.  Damn, but you can play that thing, can't you?  All those hours of study and practice paying off handsomely from what I can hear. 

What was most impressive to me, beyond your extraordinary technical playing skills, was your sense of timing, note slection and feel: you put the right stuff in the right places at the right time, and that's what makes a great guitarist.  You're a young guy (sorry- everybody under 50 seems young to me ), but I can see where you probably have one helluva career ahead of you.

Great stuff, and I encourage any of my fellow forum members reading this to give Ryan's material a listen.  Keep 'em coming.

rhynosynth
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 520
    Re:New Instrumental Guitar CD, Full produced in Sonar - Ryan Formato 2010/11/14 17:05:27 (permalink)
    Hey Ryan. You have monster technique that builds off your melodies and has great heart and feel. I listened to all the clips and I'm hearing IMO a huge influence from one of my favorite guitarists. Vinnie Moore. Some of these tracks could have been songs featured on Time Odyessy or Meltdown if they were double albums. Great player and I really enjoyed these.

Mark
    ryanformato
    Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 339
    Re:New Instrumental Guitar CD, Full produced in Sonar - Ryan Formato 2010/11/18 18:49:15 (permalink)
    Thanks for the compliments guys!!  They are highly appreciated.

www.ryanformato.com
    Shred Guitarist & Musician
    Quad 9450, 8 gigs of Ram, Vista Ultimate, EMU 1820M, Windows XP SP2, Studio Projects T3, C4 (matched pair) AKG Drum Mics, Adam A7 Monitors, Great River Preamp, Behringer ADA800, SONAR 8 Producer
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1