Changing audio outs - sometimes yes sometimes no

Author
space_cowboy
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 9813
2010/11/22 15:42:27 (permalink)

Changing audio outs - sometimes yes sometimes no

Hi
I have a strange problem that I am not sure I understand.  

There are times when I add a VST instrument that it will not let me change the output audio channel.  Never happens on just an audio channel on its own.  Does happen when there is a VST in a folder track - ie the MIDI track and the Audio.  

I can close Sonar, open it back up and then things work.  It does not appear to be specific to any particular VST, though it does seem to happen quite a bit when I am using Stylus RMX (though not on the Stylus tracks - but on new instrument tracks).   Ditto on Kontakt when I am opening up a SSD Drum thing - no problem with the Kontakt outs, but problems with new synth plugs afterwards.  

I have 2 RME FF800s on a FF800 and an i7.  and a ton of other stuff.  Running 8.5.3 Producer.  

Some people call me Maurice

SPLAT Pro lifetime, ADK 6 core 3.6Ghz with 32 GB RAM, SSD 1TB system drive, 3 3TB regular drives for samples, recordings and misc.  Behringer X Touch, UAD Apollo Quad.  2 UAD2 Quads PCI (i think - inside the box whatever that is), Console 1.  More guitars (40??) and synths (hard and soft) than talent.  Zendrum!!!

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1