When My Dell D610 Battery Got Exhausted

Author
lorryone
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2010/12/11 07:39:44 (permalink)

When My Dell D610 Battery Got Exhausted

It’s really annoying to get the power exhausted while working. to be more worse, there is no spare adapter in the office. I can see that my laptop battery get shorter and shorter working time recently. That brings me a lot of trouble. Sometimes, it stops working while I am busy with excel input task. All I have done before get in vain. Then I guess that there is something wrong with the battery. In fact, many people often come across this situation. They complain about short battery life span. It does not only bring inconvenience to the work, but also takes extra money to get a replacement or repair.

Though we are disappointed about the short battery life, this situation is evitable. Actually, the battery itself can’t discharge by itself. This is taken as a shortcoming as an electronic product. It’s difficult to overcome this self-discharge property. When leaving the battery alone without working, its inside constantly engaged in internal electrochemical reaction. Then dell D610 Battery’s capacity gets reduced. At the meanwhile, the active material of the positive and negative will continue to fall off, aging and dendrite. That is why my Toshiba PA3399U-2BRS Battery stops working without any notice.

There are some bad examples like external corrosion, liquid outflow and so on. This is because the battery positive and negative active material ratio formula is unreasonable, like HP DV6000 Battery6000 Battery and dell C1295 J2178 U1544 W1605 Battery. Sometimes, we can take it to the repair store and have it calibrated by the experts. But sometimes, the cells should be replaced because of the liquid outflow. Most laptop battery’s cell s by the combination of multiple satellites constitutes a battery pack, plus a few charge-discharge detection circuit protections. A battery for each battery core requirements more stringent, capacity, internal resistance and so have a good consistency.

When the battery pack’s operating time is shorter and shorter, we can consider replacing the battery cell to repair it; this is a relatively simple matter. But the difficulty is which one we should purchase. Often, we find it hard to make a decision to have a replacement. The better way is to ask some expert’s suggestion.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1