FREE Tonehammer sample libraries based on number of Facebook likes

Author
DelvarWorld
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 223
2010/12/13 20:55:52 (permalink)

FREE Tonehammer sample libraries based on number of Facebook likes

Hey dumb dumbs, helps spread the word. Tonehammer is releasing free sample libraries based on how many Facebook "likes" they get. If they get 15k likes then they will release REQUIEM PRO (demo mp3s), their absolutely beautiful full choir with vocal arcticulations.

Details: http://www.tonehammer.com/?p=5695
Facebook page to like: http://www.facebook.com/#!/tonehammer4ever

If you haven't heard of Tonehammer, they produce sample libraries ranging from insane to awesome. Here's something which will make you love them: Cinematic Crowbar, a sick percussion kit made from hitting a car with a crowbar, and it's free. I actually just found these guys a few days ago, but they are awesome.

Make sure to repost this to your favorite musicians forums. This would be incredible if it happened.

2 Replies Related Threads

joncognition
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 167
    Re:FREE Tonehammer sample libraries based on number of Facebook likes 2010/12/14 06:39:04 (permalink)
    Wow, those seem like some really nice libraries we could be getting for free. I really hope the "like" count will reach 10k, so we get "Forgotten Voices: Terrie" and the Epic Percussion stuff.

We should at least be able to get "Forgotten Voices: Terrie" at 5k, I would hope. That seems like a really cool library!

Sonar 8.5 Producer Edition 64-bit
    Intel i7 860 w 6GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit
    E-mu 0404 USB audio interface / Tascam VL-X5 monitors
    DelvarWorld
    Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 223
    Re:FREE Tonehammer sample libraries based on number of Facebook likes 2010/12/21 00:54:16 (permalink)
    Word. Seriously you clods, get on this. Spread it to your friends, post it on other forums. Tonehammer is great, and freebies are great.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1