Cakewalk Sound Center not working in VST Host.

Author
SteveGriffiths
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 200
2010/12/22 21:46:35 (permalink)

Cakewalk Sound Center not working in VST Host.

Hi,
  I like the Sound Center - specifically for the Blade Runner CS80 from Rapture, but I want to use it in a VST host for live broadcast work - I can't afford the Sonar X1 footprint.  I am using the Mini host from Tobybear - it works fine with Dimension Pro, Rapture LE etc. However, When I load the Sound Center the interface appears, and with no midi inputs enabled, I can play using the Sound center keyboard, the VST Host on-screen keyboard or the qwerty keyboard.  However, when I turn on a Midi Input (from a Korg microKONTROL, ) pressing a key just sends a short “blip” of sound, and the other inputs that were working behave the same way.  Un-checking the midi input reverses the problem. 

I tried another couple of vst hosts to check, and the problem remained the same - just with the Cakewalk sound center.

Any help appreciated

Grif

1 Reply Related Threads

SteveGriffiths
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 200
    Re:Cakewalk Sound Center not working in VST Host. 2010/12/24 02:39:53 (permalink)
    UPDATE:  CakeWalk Sound center will work with Cantabile LE so I am happy - first time I used it - really nice app.  But it does not work with minihost, vsthost or other flavors of these.

Cheers

Grif

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1