slowing or speeding vocal tempo for with audiosnap

Author
bassmusic82
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 29
2010/12/28 23:43:49 (permalink)

slowing or speeding vocal tempo for with audiosnap

how can i use audiosnap to change vocal tempo in drops, audiosnap is lame, there must be a better way to change vocal tempo. is there another way. i would like to conveniently change vocal tempo without changing the other instruments tempos. any help would be great.

5 Replies Related Threads

AT
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 10654
    Re:slowing or speeding vocal tempo for with audiosnap 2010/12/29 00:27:12 (permalink)
    Turn it into a groove clip and change it there.

@

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
    http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
    CJaysMusic
    • Total Posts : 30423
    Re:slowing or speeding vocal tempo for with audiosnap 2010/12/29 13:18:34 (permalink)
    how can i use audiosnap to change vocal tempo in drops, audiosnap is lame, there must be a better way to change vocal tempo. is there another way. i would like to conveniently change vocal tempo without changing the other instruments tempos. any help would be great

Audio snap actually do this with great results. It does it without any artifacts and keeps the quality of the original track.

FYI: A groove clip will make it follow the projects tempo, so i dont think you want that

www.audio-mastering-mixing.com - A Professional Worldwide Audio Mixing & Mastering Studio, Providing Online And Attended Sessions. We also do TV commercials, Radio spots & spoken word books
    Audio Blog
    bassmusic82
    Re:slowing or speeding vocal tempo for with audiosnap 2010/12/29 23:58:49 (permalink)
    i open audiosnap, press the edit clip map section. then i right click on the transient and select stretch to...or manually drag the transient from the bottom. im not hearing any tempo change or stretch. how do i use the transients to stretch or change vocal tempo?......CJay i liked your rock tracks,your guitar sounds rad
    bassmusic82
    Re:slowing or speeding vocal tempo for with audiosnap 2010/12/30 00:17:00 (permalink)
    also i can't figure out how to groove clip.  when i right click on a clip and press grooveclip looping nothing happens
    CJaysMusic
    • Total Posts : 30423
    Re:slowing or speeding vocal tempo for with audiosnap 2010/12/30 15:59:10 (permalink)

open audiosnap, press the edit clip map section. then i right click on the transient and select stretch to...or manually drag the transient from the bottom. im not hearing any tempo change or stretch. how do i use the transients to stretch or change vocal tempo?......CJay i liked your rock tracks,your guitar sounds rad

1. Hey, thnaks for the comment on my guitar sounds..
    2. Dont bother with groove clipping it. you dont see any changes because groove clips follow the project tempo.
    3. Yuor going about it all wrong with audio snap. Thats not how you change the tempo of a track/clip.

This video is on changing the project tempo, but it can apply to just a clip also:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x18og0_CakewalkInc_sonar-8-5-3-audiosnap-2-0/1#videoId=xcakc2

This one might help also:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x18og0_CakewalkInc_sonar-8-5-3-audiosnap-2-0/1#videoId=xcak4e

www.audio-mastering-mixing.com - A Professional Worldwide Audio Mixing & Mastering Studio, Providing Online And Attended Sessions. We also do TV commercials, Radio spots & spoken word books
    Audio Blog
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1