Converting MIDI to AUDIO Problem

Author
Nosferatu
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2010/12/29 08:16:01 (permalink)

Converting MIDI to AUDIO Problem

Hello Everyone,

I tried to convert MIDI tracks to AUDIO by following this instructions on the link below :

http://www.cakewalk.com/support/faq/MIDI2Audio.aspx

I tried to use the first option Using an Internal Synth (Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth)
I can hear the MIDI playing in Sonar LE or Windows Media Player without any problem.

But when I go to Volume Control -> Options -> Properties I cannot choose the Recording Option under the Adust volume for section. The option is greyed out (disabled)

By the way I'm using the OUT (UA-25EX) as my Mixer Device. And also when I tried different device [my own built in sound card in the motherboard] (eg. Realtek HD Audio output) I also cannot choose the Recording.

Can anyone please help me ?

Thank you

I have uploaded/attached the picture of the windows

Attached Image(s)

1 Reply Related Threads

jhughs
    Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1179
    Re:Converting MIDI to AUDIO Problem 2010/12/30 10:31:42 (permalink)
    I don't know the solution but it probably has to do with the combination of external and internal sound cards.  Have you tried option #3?  That's the route most people go.  I'd expect even the synth(s) that come with LE would be better than the GS Wavetable.

ASUS P5ND/Intel E8500, Line6 Toneport UX2/PODFarm, Sonar, Axiom 25, Blue Bluebird, Audio-Technica AT3035s, Blue Snowflake, Line6 Spider IV 150 & AMPLIFI, Crate 1

J Hughs Soundclick
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1