Can't Open Map Properites in Drum Map Manager

Author
jdownin
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 73
2011/01/09 00:31:33 (permalink)

Can't Open Map Properites in Drum Map Manager

According to the help file for Drum Maps, double clicking on a row should open Map Properties, but all that happens when I double click is the name of the item I click over changes to yellow, allowing me to rename it.  How can I open Map Properties so I can reassign a note?

Thanks!

1 Reply Related Threads

Chappel
    Max Output Level: -52.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2300
    Re:Can't Open Map Properites in Drum Map Manager 2011/01/09 05:59:59 (permalink)
    I just fiddled with it a bit with the TTS-1 soft synth. I couldn't open the map properties until I actually inserted a drum map by using the Drum Map Manager. I did this by clicking the Output of the Midi track I assigned to drums and selecting New Drum Map. There I chose the GM Drums Complete Kit. After that I can open up the map properties the way you tried. It looked like this in the PRV after I double clicked Acoustic Snare.

You can do the same thing in the Drum Map Manager. I'd say the important step is to first choose a Drum Map of the instrument you are using to play the drums. What are you using for drums? TTS-1? Session Drummer? Other?
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1