How Can This Video Instance Be Applied To Sonar 8.5?

Author
Harpo
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 544
2011/01/09 09:16:06 (permalink)

How Can This Video Instance Be Applied To Sonar 8.5?

Hi All!

So I'm sure everone is aware of the "Free Access" promotion thats happening on the "Groove 3" website.
If not, Groove 3 is allowing everyone "full access" to ALL (yes every single one!) of their Training videos for a full 30 Days!

Not just snippets mind you, but the full feature length of every single training video (which usually sells for aprox. $40 each) for FREE!!

Awesome!!!

Anyway, there is a video on Kontakt 4 that is awesome and shows in one particular chapter the process of "multiple routing".
However this is explained using the "Logic Pro" platform.

I would like someone to watch this particular section and if possible try to apply and then explain the same process using Sonar 8.5.

Here's the link.  http://www.groove3.com/str/

All you have to do is register, then sign in, and once your at the home page hit the "gPlayer" button at the top right of the page and you have full access!!

Once the gPlayer opens, go to the "Choose Products" tab and click "Kontakt  Explained" from the list of videos.
Then go to the "Choose Category" tab and click "Routing Revealed".
Lastly go to the "Choose Videos" tab and click "Multiple Outputs".

It's a great explanation for Logic Pro users, but a bit confusing as I try to apply it to Sonar.

So if someone has the time to "translate" this procedure for us Sonar 8.5 users, that would be great!

Oh, and by the way....... Enjoy all the cool training videos!! (There's one on Sonar 8.5 and X1 as well)!

Thanks,

Harpo

post edited by Harpo - 2011/01/09 09:20:02

*Sonar PE 8.5.3 - Sonar X1 & X2 Producer Expanded

1 Reply Related Threads

Harpo
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 544
    Re:How Can This Video Instance Be Applied To Sonar 8.5? 2011/01/09 17:42:09 (permalink)
    I know this might be asking a lot from those who don't use Kontakt 4, but I can't be that far off from the fact that there are a good number of Sonar 8.5 users "do" use Kontakt 4 in thier projects, can I?

It's not that long of a video (this particular section of it anyway).

Can I get some help?

Anyone even interested in the "Free" Training Videos?

*Sonar PE 8.5.3 - Sonar X1 & X2 Producer Expanded
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1