I shouldn't eat this, what should I do?

Author
RockingChair
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 803
2011/01/22 22:24:20 (permalink)

I shouldn't eat this, what should I do?

This is terrible, after a week or so of nothing but healthy veggie's and foods I should be eating, which I like BTW, I've got the sudden urge to eat something different.

BACON!!!! Or maybe Pizza with extra olives and Cheese!!!!! Hmmmm, I was thinking Pizza with the olives and extra cheese and some Bacon on it!

I hate breakfast foods, most of the time I don't eat breakfast but I do know that eating something in the morning is healthy, or so I've been told.  But it's late and I've got the fridge all to myself!!!! Muhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Turning the TV Up, just to be safe!".

Mmmmmm, nothing like the sound of sizzling, "UHO".....

Never mind, I love the crunch of tasty veggies, they are good for your heart, not to mention you don't get your arse chewed out for eating something else!

"Where did this Bacon come from, and who's Pizza is this anyway!"?

Bobby

The artist formerly know as Unhealthy eater.

18 Replies Related Threads

trimph1
    Max Output Level: -12 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 6348
    Re:I shouldn't eat this, what should I do? 2011/01/22 22:30:28 (permalink)
    I always have a ready excuse ...ern... REASON....that's it..for my grease attacks...I need my protein...  

The space you have will always be exceeded in direct proportion to the amount of stuff you have...Thornton's Postulate.

Bushpianos
    Beagle
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 50621
    Re:I shouldn't eat this, what should I do? 2011/01/22 22:31:29 (permalink)
    wow.  a whole week, huh? 

you should get used to eating healthier as a "lifestyle change" Bobby - you don't want to make that heart get upset again!

I've been on a diet for the last 12 weeks.  I've had NO becan.  NO pizza.  NO cheeseburgers or french fries.  nada.  nothing but fresh fruits and veggies, chicken, fish and some beef (NO pork!)

stay healthy bobby - who else would we make fun of, harass, laugh at, be buddies with if you don't stick around? 

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
    i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
    Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
    RockingChair
    Re:I shouldn't eat this, what should I do? 2011/01/23 00:27:32 (permalink)
    Beagle

wow.  a whole week, huh? 

you should get used to eating healthier as a "lifestyle change" Bobby - you don't want to make that heart get upset again!

I've been on a diet for the last 12 weeks.  I've had NO becan.  NO pizza.  NO cheeseburgers or french fries.  nada.  nothing but fresh fruits and veggies, chicken, fish and some beef (NO pork!)

stay healthy bobby - who else would we make fun of, harass, laugh at, be buddies with if you don't stick around? 

AH-HA, I see your offline, and your AVY is sleeping, so I can say what I would like without, Uh, Hmmm, Well, What was that I going to say? Nevermind.

I'm just kidding Beagle.

Your right, this healthy lifestyle stuff is hard to get used to.  But I guess it all boils down to making a choice as to what's better.

I keep thinking : 2-4 years w/bacon and going crazy, or 10-20 w/always wondering what it's like to just eat what you would like.

Dang, I choose, Ba............. Hmmmmm, Ba..............., Celery and a nice cholesterol free salad.

I feel so violated for eating this garbage!!!!

Bobby

Must eat, need food, grilled food and something on the grill, hopefully a steak, bad or not, and that freaking squirrel just took off with my nuts!!!!!! Freaking old lady did the same, she fed me nothing but salad!!! Bi..... Hmmmm uh "nevermind"........

I'm just kidding, but this is what it feels like sometimes to me. Dang it!!!

Being forced to eat healthy is like forcing someone to take on a new bad habit. Well it feels that way sometimes.

The key word here though is "IT FEELS", and I am thankful to those who care enough to tolerate my idiocy and watch over me at this point in time and care about my diet and well being.

Damn, I need to write a freaking soap opera, I'm getting good at this drama crap. Sorry, I'm cutting that out of my diet right now!!!

DeeS
    Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 228
    Re:I shouldn't eat this, what should I do? 2011/01/23 00:43:43 (permalink)
    There's a song in there somewhere. 

Vista Business x64 Service pack 2 - Intel Xeon X5472 @ 3.0 GHz processors (2) Quad Core - 8.0 GB ram  -  Creative SB X-Fi  -  Nvidia Quadro 5600  -  Sonar 8.5 & X1a Producer
    The problem with perfection is that it has no limits. Normally, once you obtain perfection, you realize how it could be better. David Gibson - The Art of Mixing
    RockingChair
    Re:I shouldn't eat this, what should I do? 2011/01/23 01:56:38 (permalink)
    DeeS

There's a song in there somewhere. 

That's just not funny, we were trying to be serious about having fun!!!

HAHAHA!!

Just kidding. Here goes the song idea:

VERSE
    _______

My 4 legged wife just took out a switch blade knife and split my celery in two,
    She took away my carrot top and told me it's time to separate a thing or two,

BRIDGE
    _______

Whoah is me, all I can do is eat the freaking celery,
    Whoah is me, it's my time, send some pork rinds please!!!

CHORUS

Whoah yeah! I don't care if I die, send some steak sometime!
    Whoah yeah! All I need is some grease and some fat feeding feast, let's go!

Hmmmm, I know, that's a bit over the top, but it's a start anyway.

I'm just joking. But what the heck, you did say song.

Bobby

post edited by RockingChair - 2011/01/23 02:21:49

trimph1
    Re:I shouldn't eat this, what should I do? 2011/01/23 06:22:24 (permalink)
    My thing is that I have to watch my Carbs, my Salt, My Cholesterol,...my.....So I am ALMOST, but not quite a pure vegan....I even have to watch my caffeine intake...decaf anyone?

The space you have will always be exceeded in direct proportion to the amount of stuff you have...Thornton's Postulate.

Bushpianos
    Crg
    • Total Posts : 7719
    Re:I shouldn't eat this, what should I do? 2011/01/23 06:27:50 (permalink)
    Your brain needs fat. Unfortunately your ass likes it too.

Craig DuBuc
    trimph1
    Re:I shouldn't eat this, what should I do? 2011/01/23 06:52:18 (permalink)
    Crg

Your brain needs fat. Unfortunately your ass likes it too.

No kidding...  

I  just use unsaturated on the tiny bit of pasta I have every so often....the salmon has enough Omega in it to keep me going...like I said ...ALMOST vegan...don't think I'll become pure vegan....that is a little much...

Bushpianos
    RockingChair
    Re:I shouldn't eat this, what should I do? 2011/01/23 20:19:57 (permalink)
    trimph1

My thing is that I have to watch my Carbs, my Salt, My Cholesterol,...my.....So I am ALMOST, but not quite a pure vegan....I even have to watch my caffeine intake...decaf anyone?

In all seriousness, your right about caffeine, I stopped drinking coffee years ago,

When you stop and think about it, "Why do you really need anything that speeds your heart up?".  For whatever little bit you speed up, you tear down other things in the process. Just my opinion there.

Either way, I was joking with this thread to start with about me and my situation.

"I WAS MAKING FUN OF ME", and if I come across any other way then I apologize.

Thanks for replying,

Bobby

post edited by RockingChair - 2011/01/23 20:23:19

RobertB
    • Total Posts : 11256
    Re:I shouldn't eat this, what should I do? 2011/01/23 20:34:10 (permalink)
    It's good to be able to laugh at yourself, Bobby.
    But take care of that self. We want to see you around for a good while.

My Soundclick Page
    SONAR Professional, X3eStudio,W7 64bit, AMD Athlon IIx4 2.8Ghz, 4GB RAM, 64bit, AKAI EIE Pro, Nektar Impact LX61,Alesis DM6,Alesis ControlPad,Yamaha MG10/2,Alesis M1Mk2 monitors,Samson Servo300,assorted guitars,Lava Lamp

Shimozu-Kushiari or Bob
    trimph1
    Re:I shouldn't eat this, what should I do? 2011/01/23 21:01:45 (permalink)
    RockingChair

trimph1

In all seriousness, your right about caffeine, I stopped drinking coffee years ago,

When you stop and think about it, "Why do you really need anything that speeds your heart up?".  For whatever little bit you speed up, you tear down other things in the process. Just my opinion there.

Either way, I was joking with this thread to start with about me and my situation.

"I WAS MAKING FUN OF ME", and if I come across any other way then I apologize.

Thanks for replying,

Bobby
    No probs there...I laugh about this a lot myself...good thing too...can you picture a bunch of darkling existentialists running around...oy...

Bushpianos
    Crg
    Re:I shouldn't eat this, what should I do? 2011/01/24 06:06:46 (permalink)

So there is life without coffee. I wasn't sure.

Craig DuBuc
    Kalle Rantaaho
    Max Output Level: -5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7005
    Re:I shouldn't eat this, what should I do? 2011/01/24 08:41:10 (permalink)
    Beagle

Pork is not bad. Pork fillet/the centre of pork chops has less fat than quality beef. In beef the fat is "inside" the meat (the "marble" structure), in pork, when you simply remove the visible fat, the actual meat is "cleaner" than beef. At least that's what I've bee taught.

SONAR PE 8.5.3, Asus P5B, 2,4 Ghz Dual Core, 4 Gb RAM, GF 7300, EMU 1820, Bluetube Pre  -  Kontakt4, Ozone, Addictive Drums, PSP Mixpack2, Melda Creative Pack, Melodyne Plugin etc.
    The benefit of being a middle aged amateur is the low number of years of frustration ahead of you.
    Crg
    Re:I shouldn't eat this, what should I do? 2011/01/24 08:44:52 (permalink)
    Kalle Rantaaho

Beagle

Pork is not bad. Pork fillet/the centre of pork chops has less fat than quality beef. In beef the fat is "inside" the meat (the "marble" structure), in pork, when you simply remove the visible fat, the actual meat is "cleaner" than beef. At least that's what I've bee taught.

Just for that, I'm going to Cheeseburger Las Vegas today. That'll teach ya!

Craig DuBuc
    Beagle
    Re:I shouldn't eat this, what should I do? 2011/01/24 09:23:39 (permalink)
    Kalle Rantaaho

Beagle

I don't necessarily disagree with you.  but I'm working a specific diet program and I'm required to follow their diet rules.  their rules include "no pork" until I have reached my goal.  then I can integrate some back into my diet.

trimph1
    Re:I shouldn't eat this, what should I do? 2011/01/24 09:43:00 (permalink)
    Beagle

Kalle Rantaaho

Beagle

I don't necessarily disagree with you.  but I'm working a specific diet program and I'm required to follow their diet rules.  their rules include "no pork" until I have reached my goal.  then I can integrate some back into my diet.
    I know that beef has a fair bit of cholesterol but Pork? What diet plan is this that you are on...sounds interesting...

Bushpianos
    Beagle
    Re:I shouldn't eat this, what should I do? 2011/01/24 10:16:49 (permalink)
    trimph1

Beagle

Kalle Rantaaho

Beagle

I know that beef has a fair bit of cholesterol but Pork? What diet plan is this that you are on...sounds interesting...

I'm only allowed beef 2X per week!  it's mostly chicken and fish on the diet.  pork was excluded because of enzimes and bacteria which do not get excreted from the pigs' bodies since they do not sweat.

slim4life is the name of the program.  it's very similar to Atkins, although Atkins does allow pork, this one does not.

UbiquitousBubba
    • Total Posts : 8912
    Re:I shouldn't eat this, what should I do? 2011/01/24 16:08:23 (permalink)
    I've been on the "whydon'tyoujustdiealready" plan for quite some time now.  I've heard it may not be the most healthy option available.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1