V-Vocal clips can't be copied and pasted? If possible, how you do it?

Author
alm1mal
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 20
2011/01/29 03:39:19 (permalink)

V-Vocal clips can't be copied and pasted? If possible, how you do it?

Hi everyone.

I'm in the middle of mixing a project of 5 song for charity purpose.

I corrected the chorus vocals using V-Vocal (the pitch and timing). I tried to copy and paste the edited V-vocal clip to the other measure of the song (the repeat chorus), but I noticed the V-Vocal clip that I paste is the not the edited vocal. it seems that a V-Vocal clip can't be copied and pasted. Is this true? If not and if someone know how, please help me...!

And about my previous question of How To set Sonar to trigger my keyboard sequencer start, stop etc to record the pre-programmed tracks from the sequencer into Sonar using MIDI cable, I've read the help files, tried many times, today it managed to get the Korg TR Workstation to start but I only get like click sound in the recording. What I did was, external the clock in the keyboard, check the Transmit MIDI Start, Stop etc, and phewww, kinda tired already,...and typing this...but still hoping something will turn out soon.

Ok then, thanks, all the best everyone.

2 Replies Related Threads

Bristol_Jonesey
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 16775
    Re:V-Vocal clips can't be copied and pasted? If possible, how you do it? 2011/01/29 04:13:13 (permalink)
    After you've finished tweaking your clip with V-Vocal - bounce it to clip (or track)

You should now be able to copy/paste it anywhere you like.

CbB, Platinum, 64 bit throughout
    Custom built i7 3930, 32Gb RAM, 2 x 1Tb Internal HDD, 1 x 1TB system SSD (Win 7), 1 x 500Gb system SSD (Win 10), 2 x 1Tb External HDD's, Dual boot Win 7 & Win 10 64 Bit, Saffire Pro 26, ISA One, Adam P11A,
    alm1mal
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 20
    Re:V-Vocal clips can't be copied and pasted? If possible, how you do it? 2011/01/29 05:46:53 (permalink)
    Thank you for your help. God bless.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1