Team Cakewalk

Author
dappa1
Max Output Level: -46 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2949
2011/02/11 10:10:24 (permalink)

Team Cakewalk

I like many others want to tell you, how appreciative we are of your continued effort to make this App the best that it can be...your enthusiasm, continual hard work and ethics is there for all the DAW world to see. No wonder why you win so many awards. Keep up the good work and here at the Forums we are backing the Devs, marketing and other members of staff and will continue to no matter what the outcome.

You have an incredible piece of software on your hands and it is in your hands what you will do with it next. We wait with baited breath, for me...I will definitely upgrade when the bakers have finally launched the app that they were intended to launch back in December, when it is released, I will hopefully, be first in the cue.

Just want to send my appreciations to your group of developers and to let them know, that we the public care. My copy of HS has no flaws at all. I hope to upgrade when you have made amendments to this lovely highly advanced, almost miraculous tool that you have placed in our hands.

Once I have made it big in the world of Music, I will be most happy to endorse the product and get it to where it needs to be.

Keep Praying! 
post edited by Dappa1 - 2011/02/11 10:55:40

1 Reply Related Threads

siris1977
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 187
    Re:Team Cakewalk 2011/02/11 13:40:20 (permalink)
    Great post brudder.   I have to second that.
    I just got my m-box pro yesterday w Pt8  and quite honestly, X1 runs better than it ever has and PT is dropping out... 
    I would like to see x1 look as clean as PT and not so dang cartoony but graphics dont make music. 
    I still believe PT is the "big brother" of professional DAW's but X1 is only a couple inches shorter.. :) 
    by X2 or X3  they might be neck and neck.  that's saying a lot given the way PT is so entrenched in the biz.      Keep grinding it out CW
    If X1b works, CW will be more then in the ring with the big boys,  but dishing out a few blows of thier own!!

Phenom Quad core,  8gb ram, 3.5tb of Fine Music Storage Vault Under Armed Guard w/ UAV support (air-hog chopper), set of MA-15D, Delta 10-10 pci w/interface, m-box 3 pro, projectmix I/O, Metal Pop Filters, Two SKB cases Full of Suck Removal Buttons, Cedar Walls, Stripper Pole (helps with mastering & block priceing) more stuff i'm to lazy to add. ;)
    P.S. good Memory foam is freakin awesome. 
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1