HORSEMAN - NEW VERSION SOON

Author
radio
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2782
2011/02/17 23:42:46 (permalink)

HORSEMAN - NEW VERSION SOON

Hello everyone it was three weeks ago I said I started a new song called Horseman , well I started it and worked on it for a week off and on and then I was hit hard with a upper respiratory infection and if that was enough to deal with for a week my middle right hand finger was so sore from something like a broken piece of shrimp shell stuck beneath the skin at the nail .
I finally took some medicine to knock out the infection and then decided I needed to get whatever it was in my finger out of my finger so I took a needle and started working on it to remove it and that hurt like hell but I finally managed to get it out and now its not sore .
Pretty hard to play a keyboard with a very sore middle finger .

Anyway today I manage to almost finish this song up , I was hoping Scotty might like it enough to add some lead guitar to it and then  I can finished it up by adding in some horse effect sounds and maybe some other little things to polish off the song .

Here's a mixed sample of it , if Scotty decide's hes not interested then maybe Mark might enjoy working with me on it but first I need to find out if Scotty wants to add guitar to it or bow out on my offer .
Here's my new song called " HORSEMAN " .

post edited by radio - 2011/02/19 03:16:47

4 Replies Related Threads

notnat
    Max Output Level: -23 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5236
    Re:HORSEMAN - WIP SONG 2011/02/18 10:06:14 (permalink)
    I love the way this starts off... everything sounds great until the toy piano comes in... lots of potential here...
    radio
    Re:HORSEMAN - WIP SONG 2011/02/18 10:28:54 (permalink)
    notnat

I love the way this starts off... everything sounds great until the toy piano comes in... lots of potential here...

Yea I agree , I was planning on removing it and replacing it with a good guitar lead if Scotty or Mark wants to work with it.
    If not then I guess I will have to start looking a doing it myself using a guitar synth .

Its still in the working stage but being close to being done , The toy piano thing will be replace with a guitar track and once thats in place I wanted to see if there's any room for anything else that might make it sound good plus I wanted to add in some horse sounds .
    Nothing heavy like in the old song I did called HORSE , I had a few ideals that might polish it off in a good way .

Thanks for the feedback , Radio

radio
    Re:HORSEMAN - WIP SONG 2011/02/18 16:54:23 (permalink)
    notnat

You were right that little toy piano sounded bad so I replaced it with some guitar , my version using my keyboard and a guitar synth .
          I know Scotty can make this song sound ten times better using a real guitar but this is the best I can do using my keyboard .

Anyway I reposted this new version with a guitar synth track .

Radio

post edited by radio - 2011/02/19 03:21:33

radio
    Re:HORSEMAN - WIP SONG 2011/02/19 03:19:55 (permalink)

Hey everyone Scotty will be adding his talent to the song , when its ready I will post it again .

I went ahead and removed the song for now , thanks for the listen and comments .

Radio

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1