Neo-Classical-Blackmetal-Project LOL!

Author
jedininjarob
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3
2011/02/18 18:16:53 (permalink)

Neo-Classical-Blackmetal-Project LOL!

Hey guys new on here. i have been snooping around checkin that tracks and love alot of then

Here i am proposing that we try to collaborate on new music....each person contributes to the whole like a real band would

only its completely OPEN SOURCE!

we do our parts send them over to me and i will mix them
and post them here for the world to hear

The Genre i am looking to do is you guessed it lol

Neo-Classical-Black metal

we can do a song or 2 and see how it turns out... this is what we need

guitars
symphony backing (high quality sound sets please)
bass player
Vocals
lyric writer

lets see what happens post below to join up or add a comment...the more the merrier if you like to contribute and dont fit in the catagories i listed dont worry i will listen intently on you thoughts and ideas and concider them nonetheless.
when we get a few people together we will post to each other our tracks we are doing and i will post them here....as WIP's and we can take comments from other here....

Rob
what do you guys think - open source black metal with cool symphony sounds
ill post with a seed idea tonight and as we go ill post all the source tracks here so you can mix them if you like and add stuff on your own.

{Edit}

Here you guys go. send me your comments and idea and let get this open source black metal symphony monster rolling

this is the seed idea:

http://soundcloud.com/jed...ob/the-awakening-ver-1

post edited by jedininjarob - 2011/02/18 20:11:37

1 Reply Related Threads

mgh
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8594
    Re:Neo-Classical-Blackmetal-Project LOL! 2011/02/19 04:36:24 (permalink)
    hey i like the riff you have so far. very cool. personally i wouldn't just modulate a step, that sounds a bit cheesy, maybe look at a couple of steps, or maybe reversing the riff somehow (playing backwards, or going down instead of up...)
    but i can hear some cool synth fx against that riff, whetehr the trad orchestral pads or some more contemporary industrial sounds.
    drums need some adjusting in velocity to avoid the programmed feel, but are well sequenced (what you using? i use Steven Slate)

anyhow i'd be up for some collab stuff (use the PM function for), to get a better idea of my BM stuff listen to 'Remember' on Soundcloud and 'samson agonistes' and 'truly the wolves' on the Soundclick link in my sig...

Memorare debut album 'Philistine' available now http://blackwoodproductio...philistine-digipack-cd
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1