Storm's first acoustic YT recording

Author
Storm
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 808
2011/02/20 14:15:48 (permalink)

Storm's first acoustic YT recording

Our band 'reijo' with my brother and other performers are a little late to the YT thing but I got a T2i camera at Christmas so I thought I'd better get one of my country songs online. I recorded one for you yesterday and posted it. This is just me in my studio here in LA County and also shows a little of my setup. I hope you like it. Any and all comments are appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r67-x..._order&list=UL

I know country isn't everyone's cup of tea but I hope you like the song at least. I have one other video up with a Flash spectrum analyzer class I wrote and then some AfterEffects particles I did based on the music. That song is more rock so you can always like that one if country isn't your thing. Most of our songs are more rock though.  cheers :)

post edited by Storm - 2011/02/20 14:17:11

2 songs from storm's band reijo | Latest Video Shadows | new reijo track - storm on lead guitar

4 Replies Related Threads

morenoise
    Max Output Level: -69 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1074
    Re:Storm's first acoustic YT recording 2011/02/20 14:27:44 (permalink)
    Hi Storm, nice song and nicely sung but that guitar is out of tune.

Greetings, Rik
    thepogue
    Max Output Level: -50.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2458
    Re:Storm's first acoustic YT recording 2011/02/20 14:45:36 (permalink)
    Storm...YT doesn't get alot of listnes round here for a few reasons..but beyond begin a bit pitchy here and there you did well...

Now I really enjoyed Reason and Desire...THAT was much more to me liking! Had that killer U2 feel..

good work there!
    Storm
    Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 808
    Re:Storm's first acoustic YT recording 2011/02/20 14:59:07 (permalink)
    Interesting. It's the reverse on all other forums. No one will visit your audio pages so I was doing YT and more people were enjoying YT. Weird. But thanks for the notice of how CW users feel. I had no idea there were 'issues'.

As for the tuning. It was tuned but only one string slipped out in the first run through. This was the second. Did it ruin it for you?

Most of our songs are like Reason (and Desire). If you like my 'Edge-ish' guitar style you might like the guitar work in this one.....

http://reijo.bandcamp.com...arted-again-radio-edit

Most of our stuff is like this and less country but we have country influences.

Thanks for listening though. As I said I don't share much but I'm trying. I strive to get the quality that DT gets. :)

2 songs from storm's band reijo | Latest Video Shadows | new reijo track - storm on lead guitar
    Janet
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8094
    Re:Storm's first acoustic YT recording 2011/02/20 15:05:55 (permalink)
    Beautiful song!  I can't get over how people can play and sing at the same time.  Maybe if I sang more it would help. lol  Anyway, yeah, I really like this tune. 
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1